News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Pre-Cannon Meet and greet

Started by DonaCatalina, April 02, 2009, 08:30:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macintyre

i'll try to be there, but no promises, it just depends on how the night before went.

-:-Juju-:-

Aye, Same as Mac for us!

If Spikey and I get too crazy and inhibited the night before, an early rise would be unlikely.

I'll try and be a good wench and not partake of too much rum and loki..but no promises  ;)
"To Err is Human. To ARRR is Pirate"
Time flies when yer havin' rum!
McLotofus | PhoenixRisen | GearheadGamerGeekGirl

Ryk Rakham

We will be there with 6 grandkids and their parents in tow, but likely around 8:30 or so. Hope to see you all there.
Ryk Rakham, scourge of the Red River
Rhyk Dragonfang

Jezz the Belle, scourge of the scourge
Lady Sherry

Martin Montgomery

Martin Montgomery and Messyn McCleavage should be there on time and with bells on!! See you all there!
Half the man I used to be!! 
Landshark#79      
Member of Culloden Moor

Al-Nimer

Since I'll have my parents (2nd time to Faire) and kids in tow, we probably won't get there until close to 9:30.  You never know which park row they'll put you on, and I don't want to make them walk extra, so we'll probably just head on up to the pre-cannon show  :-\

I'll definitely stop by the post-parade meet 'n' greet on Sunday, though  :)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

Lady Ann of Draycott

Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Love Good Wood

i'll try to stop by... hopefully i can get the wife and kids up early enough... haha

SandrineDeLaTombe

Will folks be meeting up tomorrow morning?  I'm hoping to be there about 9:30 (if I can get my crew out of the house early enough).
I aim to misbehave

Queen Bonnie

I will be coming with Var! Huzzah!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Element of Air

So I think Chris and I will be there this weekend. Saturday Chris and I will be at Fair but on Sunday I have a photo-shoot for JC Penny in Dallas so Chris will be there without me.
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

CassandraR

We will be there Sat around 9:30 and Sunday whenever we wake up :)
Loved by the gods
Cursed by the gods
Entangler of men
Confuser of men
It's always a good day to be Cassandra

Al-Nimer

Cowgrrl & I will be there around 9:30 with our kids, plus our daughter's best friend (first timer!)
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

Avidd

Leaving out of TN tonight. I'll try and make the early meet and greet around 08:30. Hope to see everyone then. ;D

Queen Bonnie

We should have a nice meet and greet! I am trying to get the dampness out of the weather potion!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

CassandraR

I had left for Scarby Sat morning and forgot which aisle the meet-n-greet was on.  No worries for Sat anyway, we were running late and missed opening canon by about 20 min.  Sunday we got there early enough but stayed at our car and enjoyed our own little preparty.  Umm yeah, so if any of you saw a girl passed out by the flower pots during the opening show Sunday- yup that would have been me...as I apparently CAN'T hold my liquor.  I did feel fine when I came to about 10 min later...
we plan on coming up again sometime...maybe this time I will actually prepare a little better and write down the aisle number.
Loved by the gods
Cursed by the gods
Entangler of men
Confuser of men
It's always a good day to be Cassandra