News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MDRF Labor Day Invasion 2008

Started by Scotsman, May 21, 2008, 11:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotsman

Quote from: Lady Jai on August 29, 2008, 07:14:27 AM
Quote from: mehan on August 29, 2008, 07:00:07 AM
*sigh* so wish we could be there.... but since we can't we have decided to start our morning in our backyard "tailgating" with you all.  Please raise your mimosas towards the southwest as we shall raise ours northeast to you...... Have fun for us!
You will be missed.  When will we see you again?

I don't want to speak out of turn ... but the Mehan/Ewan Magical Mystery tours' next stop is OHRF (I believe) ... invasion weekend - Sept 13/14 ... correct me if I am wrong please.

... then PARF Oct 4/5 & closing ... MDRF Closing weekend ... CRF a couple times (plus closing) ...

(all said - you are stuck with Lady Guinness and I riding your coat-tails all over the country!)
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lady Jai

We are on the road North in about 30 minutes.  We can't wait to see everyone in the morning.
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

Lady Jai

Quote from: Scotsman on August 29, 2008, 07:16:40 AM
Quote from: Lady Jai on August 29, 2008, 07:14:27 AM
Quote from: mehan on August 29, 2008, 07:00:07 AM
*sigh* so wish we could be there.... but since we can't we have decided to start our morning in our backyard "tailgating" with you all.  Please raise your mimosas towards the southwest as we shall raise ours northeast to you...... Have fun for us!
You will be missed.  When will we see you again?

I don't want to speak out of turn ... but the Mehan/Ewan Magical Mystery tours' next stop is OHRF (I believe) ... invasion weekend - Sept 13/14 ... correct me if I am wrong please.

We won't be at OHRF.  Our next faire is PARF the weekend of Sept 20th.
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

Scotsman

Quote from: Lady Jai on August 29, 2008, 07:20:54 AM
We are on the road North in about 30 minutes.  We can't wait to see everyone in the morning.

You don't have to wait for morning ... come play with us this evening @ Brian Boru!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lordwriothsley

Quote from: Scotsman on August 29, 2008, 07:23:12 AM

You don't have to wait for morning ... come play with us this evening @ Brian Boru!
Would it all be possible to send stories my way of the mayhem that will be caused tonight? ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Maerwynn

Breeze'n and Tipp'n are getting on the road around noon today.  See everyone soon.
Clan M'Crack - Breeze'n
FoMDRF
FoVarf
IWG #42

Scotsman

Hmmm ... most of what you would hear probably never happened or is filtered due to adult content  ;D

I would wait for the movie to come out. Truly, the only way to experience a "family" event is to live it for most of the haps are lost in faded memories and brain cells   :D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lordwriothsley

Good point Scotsman,I never thought of that.Sounds like something we should save for the M'Crack Forums. ;D  ;)
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lady Jai

Would love to but Dallan is cooking for us tonight and we are hanging out at his house by the pool.

Also, there are drawers that I need to rummage through.  :)
M'Crack-Snuggl'n

Scotsman

OH BEHAVE! .... on second thought ... what happens at refaire, stays all over the boards and internet ...
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

lordwriothsley

How true is that Scotsman and when have you ever known a M'Crack to behave. ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

Lairde Guardn

Leaving NC in about 2 hours.....will see you all later.....I have 14 in the group leaving from here.....
Lairde Guard'n
Lairde Highe Chieftain Emeritus
Irish Penny Brigade
Rogue, Teer, Otter
Landshark, Bard, DG, RFC
15.8% FaireFolk pure, 84.2% FaireFolk corrupt

Scotsman

Quote from: Lairde Guardn MCrack on August 29, 2008, 09:10:28 AM
Leaving NC in about 2 hours.....will see you all later.....I have 14 in the group leaving from here.....

Awesome! Safe travels Brother.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Dallan

Quote from: Lady Jai on August 29, 2008, 07:55:19 AM

Would love to but Dallan is cooking for us tonight and we are hanging out at his house by the pool.

Also, there are drawers that I need to rummage through.  :)

We have a sitter from 7:45 AM to 9:00 PM so the four of us can do MDRF unrestricted. I just can't justify getting one again tonight. So muck for hanging at the pool today with this weather but the Harp and Guinness are ready and awaiting the arrival of Lady Jai and Tim T. We'll see everyone at tailgate.
Fight'n

jmkhalfmoon

Safe travels to all and see you in the morning - rain, shine or (hopefully) completely overcast.

My allergies are loving the dust settling rain we are receiving today!  But oh the mud we will find tomorrow!!

Dallan we too are looking forward to an unrestricted trip, but hope the hurricane will allow the kids to fly home tomorrow night.