News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

All Hallow's Eve... the aftermath

Started by Laird Fraser of Lovatt, November 03, 2009, 09:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dracconia

PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Mouse

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on November 08, 2009, 10:40:24 PM
Hah!  You missed all the scandal, my Mousy friend... shoulda' been around OUR fire... :P  LOL 

But... there are just some things that Gypsies and Bunny Fur barbarians don't speak of... because they're just... too... AWKWARD!!!  :o  ROFL 

Lubs me sum Bunny Fur... ;P

And this, ladies and gentlemen is why I love faire. Nothing perverse, just people being people...and it not being awkward at all.
Wee, sleekit, cow'rin, tim'rous beastie

"MOUSE,n. "Animalistic man-child which strews it's path with fainting woman"....less so these days :)

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Dracconia on November 08, 2009, 10:45:28 PM
scandal you say? never!

You weren't even there... and you missed it all!!!  :P  LOL 

(but I was quite warm, thank you...)
 ;)

And Mouse... "awkward" can be code for many things!  :D
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Dracconia

PR ~Faire Daughter~
Shake-N-Bake

Mouse

You Rani, have never seen me dance. Then awkward becomes not a word of many things, but interchangable with, "Hey, did you guys notice that Tim dancing silence earlier?!"

"MOUSE,n. "Animalistic man-child which strews it's path with fainting woman"....less so these days :)

Rani Zemirah

Just so long as you don't actually fall in the fire, I think any dancing done at (or after, as the case may be) Faire has a grace and charm all it's own, and rennies are far more understanding of the different drummer we each carry within...

You are welcome, Mouse, to dance around any fire which I tend...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Mouse

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on November 09, 2009, 12:47:40 AM
Just so long as you don't actually fall in the fire, I think any dancing done at (or after, as the case may be) Faire has a grace and charm all it's own, and rennies are far more understanding of the different drummer we each carry within...

You are welcome, Mouse, to dance around any fire which I tend...

Thank you very much Rani. You epitomize the very essence that I hold dear of faire: We don't judge. We live.

Rani Zemirah

How can I possibly justify judging others when I am so frequently to be found wanting in some way, myself? Of course, having said that, it's prudent to point out that everyone makes judgments every day, although I try my best not to judge others on those things which make them uniquely who they are...

I would also like to point out that there is a distinct difference between falling in the fire... and Dancing with the Flame...  One will burn you, but the other will make you Burn, and if you someday find yourself within the range of my Circle, I will most sincerely invite you to Dance...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Blue66669

I got drunk on Halloween.

The End....

*any more and certain members of certain circles will be implicated*
Blaidd Drwg

Zaubon

Quote from: blue66669 on November 09, 2009, 08:39:45 AM
I got drunk on Halloween.

The End....

*any more and certain members of certain circles will be implicated*
Halloween implies evening. Methinks you didn't wait quite that long, of course that can be blamed on certain unhelpful friends.    ::)

Mouse

While I am saddened to sit here and read about the incredibleness that was AHE, from you guys and fellow friends of mine ( I must stop perusing their photos..tis torture it is), but I loved my halloween. It was......illuminating. Hope that came off as cryptic. Would of been over the top to have been at AHE and finally meet you guys. I owe some drinks and was offered some drinks. My memory may not be for much, but, aye, I do keep track of my p's and q's as it were. Slainte'.