News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Wedding Dec 12th

Started by THELADYKAT, December 01, 2009, 09:39:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THELADYKAT

Dec 12th the 2nd Sat.

We will be having a Ghostbusters themed wedding at my sisters house in the backyard.
All are welcome to come to the wedding, it will start around 3pm so be there at 2pm.

There will be food, drinks, cake and much more....

Little ones are welcome we will already have 3 there a 9 year old a almost 2 year old and Dorian 4 months and 6 days old by then.

I think we are going to have our party's the night before.
We are trying to get a hotel room for 2 nights maybe 3, if we get it the boys will have their party there the night before and the girls at my sisters house. Then the night of the wedding Jacob and I will go to the Hotel for our honeymoon, unless something else comes up something better.

email me for more info
The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.

KiltedPrivateer

Congrats to you two.  Wish we could be there but we already have plans.  Our best wishes to you as you unite your family.

KP and Lady Kitara
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

THELADYKAT

The Lady Kat.

Love with all your Heart, not just part of it.

lady M

Congratulations to you both. Best wishes and happiest for many, many years to come.

JP yard troll

My most sincere condolances to you both ;D
The Ice Queens enforcer

Zardoz

Congratulations and best wishes to you both!  I wish we could come, but we have 2 Christmas party commitments, plus my wife's band is playing that night!
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine