News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Super Girly Gypsy?

Started by Ditzy Gypsy, December 23, 2009, 02:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ditzy Gypsy

I've been debating for almost a year now what to name this gypsy girl character that I play in a troop that is performing at a faire next month. I've been going by my real name for my dance school's performances, but in this case I really need a Gypsy-esk name so I mesh with the rest of the troop in this setting. Also, with the way my character will act I dunno if I want everyone to know my real name, lol!

Any suggestions on names or acting greatly appreciated!

Here's some aspects of my character:

-She's a total ditz, much like her actor
-A blonde
-Nick-named "Belly Dance Barbie"
-She likes shiny things, cute furry things, and men
-Acts like one of the character princesses at Disney World when it comes to taking pictures with kids
-plays all manner of gypsy percussion instruments, and dances

ulfric

Do you need a first and last name? If not, perhaps an uncommon actual word that fits the nature of your character.

After reading your description the first thing that came to mind was Bauble. (well actually it was Trinket, but that one is already in use :-)  )
Horseman of the Renpocolypse (Haughtiness)
Lord High Drunkard
CPA
Merc  819
IBRSC  1482
IFRP  1361

Ditzy Gypsy

Quote from: ulfric on December 23, 2009, 06:12:24 AM
Do you need a first and last name? If not, perhaps an uncommon actual word that fits the nature of your character.

After reading your description the first thing that came to mind was Bauble. (well actually it was Trinket, but that one is already in use :-)  )

yeah, i would need a first and last name  :)

bellevivre

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Belle the Kat

Clan Procrastination's Ambassador to the Seelie & UnSeelie Courts

Merlin

DITSY LUMINITSA

It means ditsy little light and it rhymes ! ! !
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making