News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Idea from Blushing on a post on facebook

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, January 15, 2010, 05:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Blushing said we need a "To long away from faire gathering and yah know? I have to agree. It's 5 months or to many days before faire opens and we all get to see each other again. It's time we all put on are faire best... Or not and gather someplace for food and fun. What say ye all faire folk? It's blushings idea and I have to agree.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Norfolk

Just call me "Your Grace"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Well the Denver area is the middle grounds as some come from up north, and some from south. Dave and Busters off Colorado Blvd is always a great place to meet and eat. OR we could find a place we could invade in garb or not.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Blushing

Hmmm ... is someone lurking on Facebook?!  I've recently realized that more people than I thought are occasionally catching my posts.

Denver is indeed a goodly place to meet.  I'm up for a gathering in garb - or not - and Dave and Busters is a good choice, since it's a place conducive to spread-out arrivals.

Or we could plan a hike or something outdoors - sans garb of course.
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

lurk? me? no, not hardly :) or Do I? hummm

I'm game for either. The bad thing with a hike right now is SNOW and lots of it in the better places to hike. But outdoors is always good. Anyone have a nice home in the Denver area with room we could BBQ and do pot luck.

We need more input everyone.
"The Metal Maiden"

Radu the Gypsy

No house here, just a tiny apartment with no BBQ.  Personally, I'd be more for an indoor location simply on the basis that colorado weather is unpredictable at best, and I dislike the idea of getting a large group together for a BBQ only to have it snowed out.  On the flipside, Snowball fights!

Blushing

Hmmm ... guess I finally accilmated to Colorado weather since I was only one thinking hiking!  =)

Dave and Busters sounds good ...

Some Saturday?

Or some Sunday?
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Hiking = Snowshoeing this time of year and Toki and I do both. But try to get others out Snow shoeing MAY be a bit harder.

Saturdays always good.
"The Metal Maiden"