News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

When and Where - The List (oooohhhh)

Started by LadyJessica, May 28, 2008, 09:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Rosaline

count me in for Halloween i'll be camping with the Bayou Scoundrels ill be there other weekends too just not sure which ones yet and as always I'll have a bottle or two or Capt. Morgan in hand
I'm the reason the rum is gone! (Unless Teach is near by!)

eloquentXI

Jess, can you put a maybe next to Pirate Adventure and Highland Fling weekends for me, also
I will be camping if I make those weekends
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Zaubon

Quote from: eloquentXI on July 09, 2008, 02:23:43 PM
Jess, can you put a maybe next to Pirate Adventure and Highland Fling weekends for me, also
What about Opening, All Hallow's and Celtic Christmas? That's when the majority of us will be there. (Including the cider.)

eloquentXI

Quote from: Zaubon on July 09, 2008, 05:38:41 PM
What about Opening, All Hallow's and Celtic Christmas? That's when the majority of us will be there. (Including the cider.)

Name was already down for those weekends. ;) I just added a few more, hopefully
And yessir, put my name down on a few of those bottles  :D
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

LadyJessica

Quote from: PurpleDragon on July 09, 2008, 08:45:04 AM
x0x_teachx_x0x and Zaubon... you know me so well... LOL...  Just remember it has to be GOOD rum... non of that RonRico or Bacardi stuff...

Yeah but you always like to take a taste of my knee!!!
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

LadyJessica

Quote from: Lady Rosaline on July 09, 2008, 01:07:27 PM
count me in for Halloween i'll be camping with the Bayou Scoundrels ill be there other weekends too just not sure which ones yet and as always I'll have a bottle or two or Capt. Morgan in hand

So in other words you'll be camping with McLotofus... ;D
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Zaubon

Quote from: eloquentXI on July 09, 2008, 06:22:50 PM
Quote from: Zaubon on July 09, 2008, 05:38:41 PM

Name was already down for those weekends. ;) I just added a few more, hopefully
And yessir, put my name down on a few of those bottles  :D
Just making sure. I don't want you going to faire and not seeing me. ;)

PurpleDragon

Quote from: LadyJessica on July 09, 2008, 07:37:51 PM
Quote from: PurpleDragon on July 09, 2008, 08:45:04 AM
x0x_teachx_x0x and Zaubon... you know me so well... LOL...  Just remember it has to be GOOD rum... non of that RonRico or Bacardi stuff...

Yeah but you always like to take a taste of my knee!!!

Aye, that is true... but then no man in his right mind would turn down THAT opportunity darlin' lass.  Come to think of it.. even if I weren't in my right mind, I doubt I'd turn that down ;)
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Toki and I are looking to invade from Colorado most likely Oct 25th and 26th. We may change our mind and shoot for closing but as it stands All Hallows Eve is what it looks like. No Camping. We are trying to find 2 more from Colorado to join us and help with gas. but even if we don't we plan on being there.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

PurpleDragon

Quote from: Lady de Laney on July 14, 2008, 10:30:47 AM
Toki and I are looking to invade from Colorado most likely Oct 25th and 26th. We may change our mind and shoot for closing but as it stands All Hallows Eve is what it looks like. No Camping. We are trying to find 2 more from Colorado to join us and help with gas. but even if we don't we plan on being there.

Dear Lady,

I do hope you find someone to share the journey with to help with the cost of gas. It would be most wonderful to meet you in person and give you a REAL hug instead of one of these cyber ones. ~hugs~
Karl "Dragon" Wolff
The Pirates Cove

Bin Ich SCHLECHT? Ja BIN Ich.

volans

Quote from: Lady de Laney on July 14, 2008, 10:30:47 AM

DeLaney! YESSSSSS> oh jeez, I really hope you can come down. really really really! That would be SO amazing.
I sat watching a flower
as it was withering
I was embarrassed by it's honesty

Lady Rosaline

Quotecount me in for Halloween i'll be camping with the Bayou Scoundrels ill be there other weekends too just not sure which ones yet and as always I'll have a bottle or two or Capt. Morgan in hand

So in other words you'll be camping with McLotofus...

Yes I'll be camping with McLotofus
I'm the reason the rum is gone! (Unless Teach is near by!)

Riot

I can't wait to see all of you that are going the weekend of the 24th.. I miss you guys so much!
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"

Greenman66669

It will be great to finally meet you Riot.  I've heard some fantastic stories....
Shogun of Japan
Loki Prince
FOKTOP Royal Marshall

Riot

oh no *thinks of all the stories that could possible be told* OH MY!
"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"