News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

THANKS!!!

Started by Norfolk, February 16, 2010, 10:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norfolk

The Baroness and I extend our heartfelt thanks to all of you, cast and playtrons, for your most gracious welcome this past weekend.  We had an absolutely wonderful time, and brought home many wonderful memories.  We always look forward to the Arizona festival because everyone has been so friendly, but this year set a new high water mark.  Thank you most sincerely. We will be happy to return the favor for any and all who make the journey to Colorado.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Marcos Charron

Baron

Glad to be of service. We may be few in number, but have a limitless potential for the love of our fellow folk.

Trip to Colorado?, Hmmmmmmmmm, it is cooler up there, perfect for garb wear methinks!

Marcos
At the faire or in the wood shop, that's where I am!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Gauwyn and Addilay and Alec would also like to extend our thanks to all in Arizona.  We had the most wonderous time!

Thanks also to the very nice favor that we recieved!

Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

crazyrennie

It was great to meet you-
My thanks for braving the crowds at the stage!

Crazyrennie

Duchess Marguerite

Sir Juan, Maiden Briza Arianna and I would like to say thank you for the most gracious reception we received from the playtrons, cast, patrons and our favorite security dude Michael at your faire last weekend.  Also our favorite "frenchmen" and their entourage made us feel most welcome at the amazing breakfast spread that they prepared on Saturday.  It was a pleasure meeting all of you and please keep us posted if you plan to attend our faire in Colorado so that we may reciprocate the hospitality.