News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

FOF Ticket Question

Started by Lady Kett, March 03, 2010, 10:46:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kett

So...I just purchased 2 FOF passes online for me and my trusty sidekick. Do I recall properly there is some way to send a photo in advance for the season pass card? Or am I dreaming?

angusmacinnes

go to the website and look under friends of faire  there are instructions there.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Lady Kett

DonaCatalina

Quote from: Berit on January 06, 2010, 05:01:26 PM
You are correct sir!  We have added the comp tickets to the paper ticket. That way none of us has to stress over distributing the tickets and everyone gets their comps immediately.  For those of you who have bought your tickets and want to use last years pass: send us an email to Office@SRFestival.com, give us the name on the pass, whether you bought a Season Pass of Friend of the Faire membership last year, and what you bought this year.  Please list your current address. Also it would be helpful to have a phone number to contact you in case we can't find your name.

If you want to send in a picture this year, send it to SRFpics@gmail.com.  It should be 400 X 300 pixels and at least 500K as a file size. We also need to know what ticket you bought, what the first and last name is, your address and your phone number so that we can contact you.   We are still considering the best way to get everyones pins to them.  We will let you know what we come up with.

For those of you who got to share our frustrating with the photo process at NTIF last year, we have purchased a second camera and pass printer (also for use at the festival).  We really appreciate your support and welcome suggestions.

Sire Berit or Miller,
Knight of Lite
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess