News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking for contacts for Valhalla and Pirates of Poseidon

Started by Cynthe, March 15, 2010, 01:18:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cynthe

Hey there! We had an awesome time playing in the campgrounds this past weekend at Sherwood, and would love to chat with some Pirates of Poseidon and Valhalla folk about getting involved in future gatherings. In case anyone remembers, we were Maestro and Harmony at the Pirates' campfire, and the guy with the guitar at the Valhalla fire. :)

Thanks in advance for any help!

Blue66669

I didn't see you at Valhalla on Saturday, but I did see a guy with a guitar.
Blaidd Drwg

KiltedPrivateer

I think the guy with the guitar is the fudge maker in faire.  He told me he was going to stop by.  Our little sacked again before we could make it over there.  I let her sleep all day in hopes she would stay up a bit later.  No luck.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Blue66669

Hey KP... was wondering... how do you feel about a group of drummers being in your camp? Are you against drumming after the wee one is in bed? Are late night parties acceptable???
Blaidd Drwg

KiltedPrivateer

Our little one slept in my wifes lap while I tried to compete with the Mug & Flame drummers (o:

She could sleep through just about anything as long as shes not moved.

In answer to your question, Our group would love to host the drummers.  If you have any specific fantasies swimmin' around in that beautiful little head, please let me know and I'll be happy to accommodate (o;

Though I wouldn't want to step on Valhalla's toes.  Just let that be known (o:

~KP~
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg

Kitara

If you drum, they will come! *snickersnort*

I need lessons from you Blue if you're going to be bringing people in to drum, I can't be there throwing people off beat. I'll give you rum!
Elder of Clan Procrastination
Mistress of Tasty Edibles
Kilted Privateer's Toy

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg