News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thanks for a wonderful time

Started by Jason Broadway, March 16, 2010, 07:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Broadway

Hello Ren Friends. I hope that everyone is doing fine this morning. Just wanted to let everyone know that I had a wonderful time last Sunday seeing everyone at the festival. This is one of the things I look forward to every year and that's going to the Renaissance Festival and having a good time. I'm looking forward to coming out to the festival on the last day. Well everyone take care and hope to hear from all of you soon. Have a good day and be well. Always, Jason. :)

Count Adolfo

Jason
as always... and I believe I can speak for several people here...
you are a JOY to be around.
Not often does one meet someone so kind of heart and joyous of spirit.
I look forward to seeing you in two weeks.

Sir Martin

I heartily agree with Count Adolfo.  You are a true gentleman, Jason, and I wish that Tessa and I could have made it to BARF this season.  Rest assured that your wonderful faire is on our "must do" list for next year.  We look forward to seeing you fine folks again.

Count Adolfo

Sir Martin, here's to you two making it!
:D

iain robb

Jason, it was a pleasure to finally have the opportunity to meet you. I have heard many good things about you, and I they were true! I'm saddened that I will not be able to see you again until next Faire season, but at least I can look forward to that.

Jason Broadway

Thanks for the compliments everyone! It was a joy to see everyone again at the festival last Sunday, and I look forward to seeing everyone again. Getting to see everyone I know at the festival is a joy for me. I was talking about it at work to several people I work with, and how I'm looking forward to seeing everyone I know along with the King and Queen. Take care everyone and I'll see you soon. Jason Broadway. :)

Sir LJ

I truly missed the ability (at this time) to spend any part of a day with Jason! That man could make Scrooge and The Grinch smile with his love and enjoyment of life, fair and being with friends! BARF is blessed to have him as a playtron!
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

Jason Broadway

Thank you Lord Jarhead for those nice compliments, and I appreciate them a lot. :) :) :)

Athena

Jason, it was great seeing you again! It's always a pleasure to talk to you! Hugs!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Jason Broadway

Thanks Athena. It was great seeing and talking to you again too. Take care and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jason. :)

Madge Estes

It was great to see you Jason.  Looking forward to seeing you again on last day!
Live so your dreams recognize you.