News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

A special guest is coming...

Started by Baron Doune, July 19, 2008, 02:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

der idee_mann

Escarlata,

It was wonderful meeting you, hope we will see you again soon you know where to find us, have a safe trip back.

DeadBishop

Hope you enjoyed our faire, Esc!  :)

R/F.com member since 2003

Escarlata

Thanks, everyone, I had a wonderful time. My thanks to each and every one of you. I'll post more later, spending the evening with the Ranger!
Esc be no lady!
Bringing Good and Bad Dreams...as appropriate
FaireNews-spreading the Joy of Faire, one post at a time

Escarlata

ohhh

PS. I got home safely *giggling*
Esc be no lady!

peggyelizabeth

glad to hear that you're home safely
I had soooo much fun getting to hang out with you!

Kiss-me-Kate

Esc, it was great to finally meet you.  Some day we should invade your fine faire!   

Glad you are home safe and sound.  Please come and visit any time!
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

renren

Quote from: Escarlata on September 29, 2008, 06:05:10 PM
ohhh

PS. I got home safely *giggling*
Glad to hear it!
Was so nice to meet you!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Lady Figaro

Escarlata - glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound.  It was a pleasure meeting you and spending time with you.  Hopefully, we can do it again soon!   ;D
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.

Lord Figaro

Quote from: Lady Figaro on September 30, 2008, 03:45:14 PM
Escarlata - glad to hear that you made it home safe and sound.  It was a pleasure meeting you and spending time with you.  Hopefully, we can do it again soon!   ;D

I'll second that a hundred fold my dear.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana

Escarlata

Egads, I had a marvelous but entirely too short a time.

Things I will always remember (not people, they have a completely different place in my heart) include yellow-jackets who wanted to share any drink, ladybugs who loved my red, and segregated privies. The time I spent in the Secret Garden, both listening to the fiddle player from the Black Velvet Band and alone between groups of visitors, was very special, the peace of the place just filled me. The exhaustion Friday evening that put me down and out, surprising the heck out of me. Getting to see the Vagabond (aka Randy) perform while sipping a Sparkling Cider & Cinnamon Ice Cream float and catching him at several impromptu shows throughout the shire. Sitting in on one of the last performances by Drunk & Disorderly.

Meeting so many people that I've talked to and read for years was a delight beyond measure. Fig and Brandi, Storm, Jack & Janelle, Tarac, OMar Guiness, Leyla, Peggy & Liz, LD & Rage, Rafe, Noble Dreg, Goody & Mom, MG & Mike, Sleepy & Jen, Slugger, de IdearMan, Lily, DB & Nyte, Bacardi & Muffin, RenRen & Lady Serena, Kiss-me-Kate & Girl Child, Lord & Lady Olmstead, you all made faire so much fun. Thanks for letting me hang out with you and for not being offended when I wandered away on my own. To all the wives and girlfriends who let me flirt with their fellas *grinning* thanks. For all the fellas that let me flirt with their wives and girlfriends *wicked grin* thanks. Hopefully I didn't scar Kiss-me-Kate's GirlChild for life.

I'm sure I've missed a dozen or so names in that list and for that I apologize. To the lurkers I met, get in here and get your hands dirty. We won't bite ... well, some of us will if you ask us to. To those who I missed getting to meet, there'll be other days, other faires, other opportunities. Trust me ... we'll see you at Faire!

Special Request: If anyone have pictures of me from Friday in the red and gold outfit, please drop me a PM. I've ended up with none and had promised a finished product picture for the thread up in Sewing. Help?!?!
Esc be no lady!