News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fest Friday!!!

Started by SleepyArcher, June 01, 2008, 04:58:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyArcher

Thanks MG, Im lovin it! I think I will keep it to this one for a while.

N Dreg: I may just have one left somewhere. As for new ones well Im gonna have to think about it. I have some ideas but no idea where to get the stuff.

thanks to everyone this year. I had so much fun as a FOP. Im going to start working on my accent and do a little more with the costume. I had a lot of fun seeing all the strange looks and being called a lot of different things. Its fun to do something WAY out there. I like it so much it might just become my main character.

I sadly put everything away Monday, my closet looks bare now. Im going to Vegas in February and Im thinking if there is extra money (wishful thinking) I might talk Jenn in driving to Arizona for a day to go to fest hehe. Im gonna need a fix before next spring.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

Muffin

Quote from: Lord Fondlebottom on October 01, 2008, 11:39:24 PM
Thanks MG, Im lovin it! I think I will keep it to this one for a while.

N Dreg: I may just have one left somewhere. As for new ones well Im gonna have to think about it. I have some ideas but no idea where to get the stuff.

thanks to everyone this year. I had so much fun as a FOP. Im going to start working on my accent and do a little more with the costume. I had a lot of fun seeing all the strange looks and being called a lot of different things. Its fun to do something WAY out there. I like it so much it might just become my main character.

I sadly put everything away Monday, my closet looks bare now. Im going to Vegas in February and Im thinking if there is extra money (wishful thinking) I might talk Jenn in driving to Arizona for a day to go to fest hehe. Im gonna need a fix before next spring.

Wait!!! Steve and I are going to AZ in February and Vegas in April... Switch your Vegas plans!! ha!

and I agree.. the new name makes me giggle everytime I see it!!  :D
A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Lady Figaro

And hopefully, Lord Fig and I will already be down in AZ to see you both!   ;D
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away.

Lord Figaro

I almost did a spit take Sleepy. Love the new name. And yeah that would be uber cool if we were already down there and you all came. Like a little MNRF invasion of AZRF.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.

George Santayana