News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MDRF 2010 Season Theme

Started by Lady_Glorianna, May 18, 2010, 10:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Glorianna

As posted on facebook:

"Pre-season news: Carolyn the Artistic Director here. Summer's approaching and we are turning up the heat as we prepare for this year's Royal Storyline. The year is 1543. King Henry VIII (Fred Nelson) has proposed to Catherine Parr (Mary Ann Jung). Will she accept the King's proposal - since her heart already belongs to handsome Thomas Seymour? Stay tuned!"
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

LadyRavenwolves

OH OH OH!!! My favorite Queen is back to her royal status!!!  WE LOVE Mary Anne.  HUZZAH!!!!  :o :o :o

I hope Thomas Seymour is played by Tom Plotts... he does a great "dashing hero!"  I would just miss the "Hermit"!

analise

Hahaha, and here I was hoping it'd be Michael Winchester as Thomas Seymour.

(and hey, being a dashing Scot didn't stop Tom Plott from being a Hermit, too! :) )

Scotsman

Quote from: LadyRavenwolves on May 18, 2010, 01:00:00 PM
OH OH OH!!! My favorite Queen is back to her royal status!!!  WE LOVE Mary Anne.  HUZZAH!!!!  :o :o :o

Could not agree with you more! Been a long time ...
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Lady_Glorianna

More from FB:

...You'll want to check our website on August 1st to look over the entertainment schedule. For example - How about a Skum show at Gatehouse Stage? An "O" and "LaLa" at the Globe? Fight School II at Globe....and Johnny Fox doing something very different for his final s...how of each day at Lyric Stage. Exciting season ahead!

Carolyn here - had to slightly re-write this status. I want to assure fans that Johnny Fox will most definitely be performing his amazing swordswallowing for 3 shows daily at the Royal. But his 4th daily show will be on Lyric, and be very new and different!
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

Lupa

Quote from: analise on May 18, 2010, 02:53:33 PM
Hahaha, and here I was hoping it'd be Michael Winchester as Thomas Seymour.

I couldn't agree with you more Analise  ;)!
Goddess of the Grove
DoRT
MDRF FoF Charter Member
IWG #3576
IFoRP #1360
FOKTOP Inquisitor
Cheer'n M'Crack