News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

RenDevous '08 ~ List of Attendees

Started by Lady Nicolette, May 07, 2008, 08:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athena

I'm sorry to hear that, I was looking forward to seeing both of you again. Perhaps another time in another shire...
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Lady Nicolette

I'm so sorry, Lady Glorianna...Please let Sir Dragon know that he'll be in our thoughts, and with best wishes for you both.
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Scotsman

Sad news indeed! We shall catch you two soon I am sure of it!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

festmum

I noticed you still have the Baron and Baroness Doune on the list.  They will not be attending either.

Lady Nicolette

They'd not notified me...They'll also be missed!
"Into every rain a little life must fall." ~ Tom Rapp~Pearls Before Swine

Syrilla

Well, poop.  (is that an allowed word?)  Please send my best to Sir Dragon.  I am sad that those who had planned could not make it.  I am sure a few toast will be raised in your honor.

To all those who are traveling, please be safe and careful. 

festmum

Quote from: Syrilla on May 22, 2008, 09:31:49 PM
Well, poop.  (is that an allowed word?)  Please send my best to Sir Dragon.  I am sad that those who had planned could not make it.  I am sure a few toast will be raised in your honor.

To all those who are traveling, please be safe and careful. 

Careful, Queenie, those strong words might get us thrown to John's Inn...   ;)   See you tomorrow.

Neophyte

*Neophyte strolls out the door.."..leavin', on a jet plane...don't know if I'll be back again.."* ;)

TN will never be the same!! :o
Royal Taster Of The Scotch
Peep Sniper
Castleteer
Teer

bille

Please allow me to interduce myself and my girlfriend I am BillE and my girlfriend is Linda we are hopping to attend the meet and greet at Bluesboro and would like to be put on the guest list but I see no place to add our names please help thanks Bill English and Linda Adams

renfairephotog

The list keepers are traveling.   So They are off line.  Did they know you were coming to rendevous?
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

I'm getting ready to go, I'll get their names to Lady Nicolette.

Lady M
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

renfairephotog

Tried to call. missed Lay Nicolette.  I  got hold of someone to deliver a message to  her
Fairy photographer

bille

I called Bluesboro on the phone and left a request to be added at the door they said they would give it to the right person when they got there we should be there about 7ish hope they let us in if not will see you at the fair gate in the marrow thank you all billE

renfairephotog

12 Hours till farie.  Collecting everything for tomorrow.
Fairy photographer

DeadBishop

Would someone care to post a final list of all the attendees who were at Rendezvous this year?  And if someone were feeling really magnanimous, they could post a picture of everyone with their name so we could put faces with names.  :)

R/F.com member since 2003