News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Need a new place to live

Started by raevyncait, June 01, 2010, 04:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raevyncait

Well, I've been told that I need to find a new place for myself, my stuff & my cats. ASAP.  Several reasons that I'm not going to get into publicly, but it's been building for awhile, though I'd hoped to stave it off for a bit longer.

The problems are:
1. no job, and still fighting for unemployment as a resulf of not getting complete information when I filed after I lost my job at the end of April
2. 3 cats that also need homes, 2 of them over 10 years old, that I desperately want not to have to give up, but may have to
3. all of my people who have cat friendly homes are either already full of people, or already full of animals

Any good vibes that anyone can spare would be most appreciated.
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist

Tink

So sorry I can't offer a place, but I can definitely send you positive thoughts.  I hope you are able to find a home for you and your babies ASAP!
There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy. - W. Shakespeare

dbaldock

I can't offer a place to live, but I would suggest that you list where you are and what sort of job you're looking for (in case someone on the Forums knows of any job openings in the area).

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

raevyncait

I'm currently west of Fort Worth, but will be staying, at least temporarily in Grapevine & Arlington. I'm looking for administrative assistant sorts of positions, preferably in Tarrant County
Raevyn
IWG 3450
The ORIGINAL Pipe Wench
Wench @ Large #2
Resident Scottish Gypsy
Royal Aromatherapist