News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Generator and other things needs for Twig & WIRF.

Started by Rage, June 02, 2008, 01:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rage

I tried to get my uncle to loan me his Generator for Twig, WIRF, & the weekend LD & I are going to Bristol but he is going to out flying his ultra light those weekends and needs it.

I know they are loud and gas prices #@&* but if anyone has a line on one that might be helpful.

I was trying to think of things that would be helpful to the group....wow I'm not always a jerk, who would have guessed...

Anyways anyone got any ideas on things that the group might need?

Ren Jen

Now this is new to me.  My dad took me riding in Zumbro Bottoms last spring and every other trailer there had a generator.  I says "is it really camping when you have a generator?"  I don't know maybe it is.  STeve and I are looking to buy a new camp stove for Twig.  I am really excited about this.  Getting out of town with no kiddos.  Woo Hooo!

Rage

Wow Kid lite will be nice for you. As for "Is it really camping if you have a generator" I would have to say no but it wasn't for me..... wait that would mean no computers or internet...just kidding I am looking forward to being off line for the weekend.

Ren Jen

Being kid-less at this point in my life for even a few days is like a little bit of heaven.  Love them dearly but I am getting very burt out on conversations with the under 5 set. 

renren

Quote from: Ren Jen on June 03, 2008, 04:00:51 PM
Being kid-less at this point in my life for even a few days is like a little bit of heaven.  Love them dearly but I am getting very burt out on conversations with the under 5 set. 

OY! I *so* know what ya mean! Here it's the under 7 crew.

(sorry for the threadjack..hehe)
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL