News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MN Nurses Strike set

Started by SleepyArcher, June 25, 2010, 01:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SleepyArcher

We are set to strike on July 6th on an open-ended strike. This mean we strike until our contract is settled. The hospital refuses to talk with our negotiating team. Very sad day.
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.

crazyrennie

Good luck-keeping thought for you

renren

Best of luck, Sleepy!
Nurses deserve more!
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Rani Zemirah

I'm so sorry to hear they are not even willing to hear you out.  Dire straights, indeed, and I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers, and hope, for everyone's sake, that an agreeable resolution will be found as quickly as possible.  Good luck to you all! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

lady serena

Hope things settle quickly, sending positive thoughts and prayers your way for an end to the strike, as Renren is right nurse do deserve more, they are the backbone of a hospital.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

lordwriothsley

I'm so sorry to hear of this SleepyArcher. Like you said before sad day indeed when the very hospital you work at won't hear the offer that your negotiating team is willing to make. I will most definitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers during this very difficult for you my friend.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

SleepyArcher

The hospitals here want to bust the Union. Making 750 million in profits last year I'm sure they may be able to do it.

DeadBishop

Best of luck with a speedy resolution!

R/F.com member since 2003

SleepyArcher