News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Help with Character

Started by missShire, July 13, 2010, 08:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like my character idea?

Yes
1 (50%)
No
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

missShire

Good morrow! I be Miss Sterling, Narcissa McGee! I be in the Shire today to help those less physically endowed than I and to promote world peace! The biggest issue I see facing the shire today is illiteracy... that is, far too many peasants are learning to read! Now, I must be off to perform my mid-morning beauty routine!

That's my "character introduction"... I know it needs work [and I certainly do at improv!!!]... basically, my character Narcissa McGee is the peasant's beauty queen. All the peasant women look up to her and the men all crush on her, even though she's totally full of herself and mean [but she says all her comments like "you could really use a makeover" in a sweet voice so everyone thinks she's nice.] She has a crush on the town lunatic [kind of like a reverse Don Quioxte] and he likes her too [makes epic speeches to her before he goes to imaginary battles]. How could I add her relationship to my character intro & what else could I add to my character?

Dinobabe

So she's from the South! ;D

Sorry, couldn't help myself; I live in Memphis, TN!

For the "mean" comments add things like...
"bless her heart"
"poor dear"
"she's my best friend but..."
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com