News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Need prayers

Started by Jason Broadway, July 25, 2010, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason Broadway

Hello my Renaissance friends. This year has got to be one of the worst years for me and my family since my other aunt Lula passed away. My uncle(dad), checked himself in the hospital last Thursday cause he felt he was having heart problems, and he also had bronchitis, but he's doing better, but he also has congestive heart failure, which is what Lula had, and I came home last night from work, and my other aunt Dianne is usually up waiting for me to come home from work, but she was up, and when I said hello to her she wasn't hardly moving. I went to wake her up, and I was hoping we wouldn't have to go through what we went through with Lula, but she had a dazed look on her face, and her speech was slurred. She had a major stroke, which is what I figured happened to her, and she's partially paralyzed. Seems that we can't even get a break. I hope that everyone I know on the board will pray for me as I'm going through this right now, and I hope everyone will pray that my family will get better soon. I'll keep everyone posted when I learn more. Take care everyone and thank you. Jason Broadway

Rani Zemirah

My prayers are with you and your family.  I will be keeping you all in my thoughts, and sending healing energy to your family members. 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Seamus Ex Machina

Hang in there, Jason.  Know that all of your friends love you, and care for your family.   
Legendary Hellraiser

Jason Broadway

Thank you for the reply Rani, and I appreciate the prayers for me and my family, and thank you too Seamus for your message, and I love you too, and all my other Renaissance friends, and thanks for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers. Jason.

Anna Iram

That must have been so frightening. My dad has congestive heart problems and yes, it's a scary thing to deal with. I'll certainly keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Yes, please do let us know how your dad and aunt, (and yourself!) are doing.

Peddlin

Thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your family.
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96

Lady DArbanville

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig
Special Projects

Lady Isabelle D'Arbanville,
Privateer, First Lady of the Harbinger
IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Wench, IWG #3510, Local 21
Tampa Bay

Larien Telemnar of Laughlorien

Sir LJ

Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
Semper Fi,

Sir LJ

The Red Horseman / Marine'n M'Crack

irish

My prayers and thoughts are with you all!
Keep faith!
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)