News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

Started by Marietta Graziella, August 27, 2010, 08:19:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marietta Graziella

Ok... shhhhh!!! 
*whispering so lean in closer*
You know how we can never make it on Labor Day weekend because of camping in Alexandria... 
You know how I've been "grrring" about all the friends coming to visit ONLY that weekend and that I'd miss you...

Well...  DH has suggested that perhaps we do come to faire for Saturday, MORNING ONLY, then head up for our camping weekend in the afternoon!    *clapping*  Squeeee!

So, dear friends, anyone coming to visit just that weekend, please post so I can find you for pictures, hugs, and hellos!  10:00am Foaming Stein meet up for certain!

Oh, and most importantly, don't tell my non ren friends!   ;)
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Muffin

A Captains Wench

It's always Beer:30 here....

*sigh* So many kilts, so little time......

Ette

Beaudan Tocks

Alas we are only going to be there Sunday of that weekend...  I so wanted to see DH squirm and eventually melt from one of Mairsy's Hugs  ;-)
"A chastity belt! That's going to chafe my willy!"

Synnovea

I shall have to make it a point to attend that Saturday morning!  I was planning on making at least one day that weekend but wasn't sure which one - now I know.   ;D ;D ;D

Norfolk

Huzzah!  The Baroness and I look very much forward to seeing you at the Foaming Stein Saturday AM.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Sorcha

LadyFae

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on August 27, 2010, 08:19:24 AM
Ok... shhhhh!!! 
*whispering so lean in closer*
You know how we can never make it on Labor Day weekend because of camping in Alexandria... 
You know how I've been "grrring" about all the friends coming to visit ONLY that weekend and that I'd miss you...

Well...  DH has suggested that perhaps we do come to faire for Saturday, MORNING ONLY, then head up for our camping weekend in the afternoon!    *clapping*  Squeeee!

So, dear friends, anyone coming to visit just that weekend, please post so I can find you for pictures, hugs, and hellos!  10:00am Foaming Stein meet up for certain!

Oh, and most importantly, don't tell my non ren friends!   ;)

Oh, oh OH YES!!!!!  Please be telling the truth!  =)  'Cause I FINALLY get to go out to Fest Labor Day weekend and it sounds as if Sat will be the day for it!  Of course I'll have my Mom, Dad, husband and our three children- and possibly my nephew- so it won't be the BEST day at Fest for me, but I'll get to see YOU!  So THAT will make it all worth while!  =)                                       
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Gauwyn of Bracknell

The Countess and I shall be there too!  :)
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Marietta Graziella

*clapping*

Hurray friends!!!

Now if we can get the other visiting folk to chime in...  Lord Paulet, Lady Kett, Lord Phyllip...  Where are youuuuu?

Sidekick

Lady Kett is out with the girls tonight, but we'll be there with the Baron, Gauwyn and their lovely ladies.

Sidekick

Lady Kett

OMG! MG!!!! You got him to make post #2!!!! I am in awe.

Squeeee for Saturday! Is perhaps some get-together on Friday night an option? I don't really have any idea what time we'll be "local" (at least not till we actually leave Thursday and then sleep in some random town on I-35 and get moving again on Friday AM) but having a target time to arrive would help keep things moving in that regard!

We made it to CO by 5PM with a late start, so another 3 hours and being lazy as we were the last time gives me an estimate of about 8PM for MN. At the lastest I hope.

Marietta Graziella

You lot can plan whatever you like for Friday night.  Me, I'll be, ahem, busy.  :o  DH has been gone for 3 months.  His flight arrives at 8:45pm.   And no, I won't be answering my phone, smart alecks!

We will be at fest by 9:00am cannon then heading pretty much towards Foaming Stein to get a headstart on that 10:00am rush on the beer wenches.  LOL

Lady Kett

Quote from: Marietta Graziella on August 27, 2010, 09:37:32 PM
You lot can plan whatever you like for Friday night.  Me, I'll be, ahem, busy.  :o  DH has been gone for 3 months.  His flight arrives at 8:45pm.   And no, I won't be answering my phone, smart alecks!

I, for one, am not brave enough to dare to interrupt you! Hooray to DH being home!

LordPaulet

HERRRREEEE MG! LOL 
Ill be at 8 am cast call so Im sure I can make it out to the foaming stein by 10 to meet up with ya
Cant wait to see you again!

SleepyArcher

Quote from: LordPaulet on August 28, 2010, 02:06:48 AM
HERRRREEEE MG! LOL 
Ill be at 8 am cast call so Im sure I can make it out to the foaming stein by 10 to meet up with ya
Cant wait to see you again!

Cast call????? did I miss something???
Knight, FOP, Pirate, Woodsman...I am a man of many faces.