News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Weekend Weather Forecast

Started by Butch, August 31, 2010, 03:30:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butch

...for opening weekend (Labor Day Weekend), as of today, Sat 77 with 0% chance of rain; Sun 83 with a 0% chance of rain, and Mon 88 with a 0% chance of rain!  Should be great!

TKM

ooh... wow yeah i think sun & mon i will break out my new, slightly lighter garb...

Blushing

Dare I ask the humidity out there this time of year?!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Butch

It's 84% humidity right now, as I write this; however, it has been raining the past two days.

Weather for this weekend:  Sat 80 high, Sun 86 high, and Mon 89 high.  All three days with 0% chance of rain!

kcdcchef

It will still feel slightly hot on Monday, but Saturday sounds simply delightful! My weekend last year was 34F. It was FREEZING. And I loved it.

Blushing

I'll be visiting this holiday weekend!  Saturday and Sunday for sure.  I'll be wearing my flowered hat, and my RF pin is on there somewhere.

I might not be used to the humidity ... and I'll STILL bring my cloak - just in case.

I hope to meet many of you!
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Butch

Well all right Blushing!  I will be there Sat all day, and Sun until early afternoon.  Look for the guy with the blue thrum cap.  I'll see you there!

Butch

Sat, 18 Sep 40% chance of thunderstorms high of 82.  Sun, 19 Sep 10% chance of precip and high of 83.  PERFECT!  Come on down to Canterbury!

insidiousraven

If it storms Saturday, I might just cry :(

Butch

IT SURE DID STORM TODAY!!!  Thank goodness I was wearing wool!  It turned out to be wet wool after the Pub Sing!  I guess other parts of Kansas City got fist sized hail.  Not Canterbury, though.  Whew!  I didn't see anyone from RF.com out there today.  It was certainly crowded.

insidiousraven

I was there, and stayed for most of the rain, left at about 5.  Good day!

ataraxy

I enjoyed my first ever visit to KCRF on Saturday, but certainly didn't like the rain in the afternoon.

TKM

i completely missed last weekend, probably the only weekend all season i'll miss. it's a shame because i enjoy the shire in the rain. has its own little charm to it. but im sure it will happen again before the season is over.

Butch

No rain forecast for this weekend!  I will miss Saturday, but should be there all day Sunday.

Butch

Nope, I missed the whole weekend.  How was it today?  Cool?