News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Coming in on the 11th ...

Started by Doc Tyma, September 07, 2010, 10:38:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc Tyma

Good morning, everyone!

I feel like a stranger in a strange land, it has been so long since I posted or even wandered around here.  In any case, a small group of me and my travelers are going to be at RF on Saturday.  I would love to find a way to meet up with some of you.  Any suggestions on where/how/etc.?  Hoping to be there for opening cannon but can never guarantee that.  Let me know!  Thanks!

Adam/Doc
--
Doc Tyma (but Adam is fine, too ;-)
Devious little wandering professor of symbols and signs

Charlotte Rowan

People used to gather at Foaming Stein at 10 am... but so many of us are working now I'm not sure if that happens anymore? Either way, Bacardi, Muffin and Toarmod can often be found there. Another good place to find peeps is Willin Soles shoe stop - Nyte, MG, Mad Jack and Kate work there and DB can often be found there as well. :)

As for me, look for Terpsichory or Court Dance in the schedule and that is where I'll be!
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.

Kiss-me-Kate

At lot of RF'ers are also Fest Friends. 

You do have to be a member to be there, but  I believe they have a per day rate that is very reasonable.

Otherwise, yes, a lot of us are at Willing Soles, located near the pirate ship/Legends stage.
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!