News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anniversary Of My Daughter's Death

Started by William_MacKean, October 18, 2010, 08:51:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William_MacKean

This Saturday marks the 18th anniversary of my daughter's death.  I thought I was past it.  But living with my fiance and her daughter brings back all of the memories I have missed out on with my daughter.  Kinda hard not to feel a little resentful.

Lady D1

May healing light and love surround you during this time and may the memories of her bring comfort along with pain.

{{{{hugs}}}}
Don't delay, taste a tart today!

LadyFae

I am sorry for you loss.  No matter the length of time passed from the loss of a loved one - no matter their age when they passed- those of us left behind will be reminded from time to time just how much their leaving us hurts.
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Rani Zemirah

My deepest condolences on your loss, my friend.  There are no words to comfort a parent who has lost a child, but I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers...
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

renren

Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL