News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

who will be there 10/30?

Started by mehan, October 27, 2010, 04:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehan

So we are torn - having just spent a long ($$ heavy) weekend at MDRF - we were thinking of staying home and saving a bit, but the weather is going to be soooo nice.  If we stay home and plan to go the 6th - then the weather might not be good.... sigh.. what to do what to do?

Since a lot of the fun we have is directly related to the ren friends that are in attendance - who will is going on Sat the 30th?.  I know there is a mini VARF invasion.

Help me make a decision. 

Hibernian

As of the moment both Heal'n and I will be in attendance.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

mehan

Yay!  I know you were more on the Sunday side of things, so that is a bonus.  Femme Falchion will also be there so... its decided - see ya Saturday!

Capt. Morgan

YEA! We get to live vicariously through Mehan and Ewan...Closest things we're getting to Faire is going to Outback on Saturday night in garb because we promised Erin the Bartender we would...she said she'll be dressing up like "Alice in Wonderland"...

Hmmm...wonder if we can get Jimmy to be the Cheshire cat and Joe the Mad Hatter...

....Nah...probably not...

Have fun and be safe!!!
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Femme Falchion

Yes, the rumors are true!  M'lord and I will be there tomorrow with several hearty adventuring companions.  Looking forward to seeing our VARF brother & sisters & CRF regulars and a proper conversation with Mehan and her consort (*snort, giggle*).

What beautiful weather we have in store!   :D

Domina Virago
Grand Mistress of the Order of the Hatchet
Mother Confessor
Sister of the Spring Fires