News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Keep the Canterbury Excitement Alive Year Round!!

Started by kcdcchef, October 28, 2010, 11:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcdcchef

There are more posters than EVER posting in our beloved KCRF boards here at RF.com. Let's keep it alive. With 300+ days til our beloved Canterbury comes back to life, it is hard to keep people talking. But I want to do just that. We obviously all share the love of this place, so let's not forget about it in the coming months! Who's with me??

Tamtaro

andy

By my count, only 305 days to go! We didn't make the KCRF this year but plan on visiting your realm in 11' along with the MNRF. Let the countdown begin!
Roses are red, violets are blue. I like peanut butter. Can you swim?

Brother Gregory

I'm all for that. I have been visiting there since 2006, with just 2007 being a total rain out. I'm planning on bring two or three other people.

TKM

right now, i'm trying chaucer's mead for the first time. Butch was right; so far I'm liking Pirtle better. Still need to try Oliver.

kcdcchef

Quote from: TKM on November 01, 2010, 08:09:28 PM
right now, i'm trying chaucer's mead for the first time. Butch was right; so far I'm liking Pirtle better. Still need to try Oliver.

for some reason I didnt think you were of drinking age yet TKM!! But I am guessing you are! 

TKM

yeah, i turned 21 in august, but i'm drinking less now than i was in high school...

Butch

Oliver can be found cheaply at HyVee.  It's like $8 a bottle!  It's cheaper than the other two, and I like it much better.  Give it a try!

kcdcchef

I have yet to try a wine from Pirtle's I didnt just love. Their Missouri River Red is the best table wine you will ever try.

TKM

Quote from: Butch on November 03, 2010, 09:09:58 PM
Oliver can be found cheaply at HyVee.  It's like $8 a bottle!  It's cheaper than the other two, and I like it much better.  Give it a try!

i know! but only in missouri HyVee stores, which i have yet to make it to one.

Butch

We're gonna have to hook up, my friend!  I was riding around with that mead in my trunk for like two weeks!

TKM

ha! well yes I would love to take that off your hands some time. Let's just try to see when we can coordinate plans a little better, aye?

Amyj

TKM, are you going to try for some snow pictures of the grounds this year?  (Hopefully Sans-Auto-Issues of course)  Rumor has it we may be looking at a white Christmas....  ;D
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH

TKM

possibly... now that i know how to do it better, i just may if i find the time. no promises

Amyj

It would make one heck of a Christmas card wouldn't it?  Especially if we could get some garbed people in it....Dang, now I'm all kinds of imagining....  ;D
I'm not fat, it's just that a skinny body couldn't hold ALL THIS PERSONALITY! ;)
Historically Accur-ISH