News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Messed up my transportation. Need to find bus.

Started by Mikael, October 29, 2010, 08:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mikael

Well do some miscommunication I am flying into Austin on thursday and my ride to TRF will already be on site do to the student days this week.  Does anyone know of a bus that I can catch from Austin to faire site, I was told that I could get picked up from Tromball if there is a bus station there.  Im from Boston and have absolutely no clue how to get around down there. 

Thank in advance, Mikael.

Lady D1

there used to be a grey hound bus station in Tomball but it no longer appears to be there.  There is a Greyhound drop off point in NW Houston at 290 and 1960 which is a bit further out than Tomball that you might be able to be picked up from. 

The other alternative is a Metro Bus if you go alway down to the Houston greyhound bus terminal then ride either back up to Cypress or to Magnolia/Spring area via Houston Metro. 

Good luck with it!
Don't delay, taste a tart today!

Yrose

There is also one in Conroe and Navasota which are fairly close off of 105. One of the main routes to fair.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

coynigo

Quote from: t-lot on October 29, 2010, 08:29:28 PM
Well do some miscommunication I am flying into Austin on thursday and my ride to TRF will already be on site do to the student days this week.  Does anyone know of a bus that I can catch from Austin to faire site, I was told that I could get picked up from Tromball if there is a bus station there.  Im from Boston and have absolutely no clue how to get around down there. 

Thank in advance, Mikael.

Well im not sure if this would help.. but my wife and I are going down to the camp on Friday afternoon. We usually leave late thursday night / early friday AM but this weekend we cant get out till around 3pm friday..... its about a 2.5 hour drive from Austin

If you for some reason cant find a ride that can get you there earlier... drop me a line. Plenty of room in the truck.