News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thank you

Started by Xantrawler, December 05, 2010, 08:42:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xantrawler

It was one year ago that they found my tumor and I started the long road through cancer treatment. Now, thanks to everyone here and all the people in the mundane world I am still with you. I am cancer free, getting stronger everyday and back to work 4 months now. When they first found the tumor I looked at the doctor and said, "There is one footprint in the sand now" Referring to the poem Footprints in the sand. God did carry me, in his left arm so I was close to his heart and his love. He carried my wife in his right arm, to give her the strength she need to be strong for me. When I started this journey there was only one footprint in the sand, but now that I look back there are hundreds. So many people came out for me, so many prayed for me, so many were there for me. I can never thank you all enough. The sands of my life is littered with your footprints. I managed to give my Sterling family the hugs they deserved and I wish I could hug you all. This past Thanksgiving was wonderful and the approaching Christmas is going to be great because of you. Prayer does work because I don't believe I could have made it without you all. I thank you, my wife thank you and Rohan, our cat who is a life saver thanks you. God bless you all.
Frank, Lillian and Rohan.

irish

{{{{{Frank & Lillian}}}}
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)