Midwest > Michigan Renaissance Festival

Michigan M'Cracks

<< < (3/11) > >>

Ladyfair:
woo hooo!!  Sounds like we are starting to find some awesome hangout/playgrounds!  We are trying to find locations all over the state so that everyone can come out and play....

Thanks for the link T.J, I had a devil of a time trying to post it.

Peddlin:
Looking forward to a visit with out new family, The Clan Sutcliff!

:)

LadyAnn:
I think a place should be chosen some place in the middle of everyone, or closer to the fair.  In my experience, most people will make their sleeping accommodation close to the fair, and it would be safer for our out of town guest.
My suggestion is Hamlin Pub... they have a location in Clarkston and Rochester Hills.  I have been to the location in Clarkston, and they have very good food, a wide selection of beverages, and it is family friendly.

http://www.hamlinpubs.com/menu.aspx

Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman:
Do we really need yet another guild/clan/what have you, that serves only to further separate and label rennies, into haves and have nots, in crowd and outsiders?

And, furthermore, do we really need to have it stickied?

LadyHawkeontheHill:

--- Quote from: Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman on June 01, 2011, 12:56:41 AM ---Do we really need yet another guild/clan/what have you, that serves only to further separate and label rennies, into haves and have nots, in crowd and outsiders?

And, furthermore, do we really need to have it stickied?

--- End quote ---

Dear Captain CH Duckman;

The M'Cracks gather quite frequently at as many faires as we are able. We enjoy one another's company and we post information that is not only helpful to ourselves but to many others who are also looking for information on accomodations and a place where we can all meet and get to know one another outside of faire. The only way this "separates" us from anyone is the fun we have naming ourselves with our M'Crack names and as stated earlier, getting to know each other. As a matter of fact, all are welcome to participate and we encourage just that. We have a system that facilitates meeting countless people who frequent faires and many of us, if not all, have made boatloads of friends and acquaintances whom we might not have otherwise met without our M'Crack system. We are quite a large group too. There are hundreds of M'Cracks that stretch from Texas to up and down the east coast.  This will be our first gathering at MIRF and we are looking forward to a great time. I cordially invite you to come and join us! It in no way means you have to join, but I'm sure you would have as good a time as we know we will. And as far as having a sticky, our forum admin has always been graciously accomodating to us.

Most Sincerely,

Shutterin' M'Crack, M'Crack regional director for clan O'Quinn (Ohio, Indiana, Michigan)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version