News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 Iowa Renaissance Festival

Started by Rowan MacD, March 10, 2011, 02:47:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowan MacD

http://www.festint.com/iowarenfest

May 28-30th (3 days)   I have yet to attend this one, since the Midwest faire is 10 minutes from home, and they are on the same weekend.

What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Bev the Bossy

The Potter's House will be attending this one for the first time at the present location.
Looking forward to it!
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." M. Gandhi

Bev the Bossy

We head to Middle Amana IA for this faire on Friday. Should be fun.
"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." M. Gandhi

Rowan MacD

Pictures please!
  Your weather looks good right now for most of the weekend.  Stay safe, folks!
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Bev the Bossy on May 25, 2011, 05:56:09 PM
We head to Middle Amana IA for this faire on Friday. Should be fun.

Look for us, we will be there Sat and Sun. 
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Celtic Lady

We'll be there on Sunday with a couple of friends... one who will be experiencing faire for the first time and in garb as well :).

Hatter

M'Lady and I will be attending with a fine group of lords and ladys from that area.  We plan to decend upon Middle Amana about 10:00 on Saturday.  Have attended in the past and it is a fun little tent fair.  It seems to get a bit bigger each year.  Looking forward to good companionship, some food, and good drink.  Look me up I will have some goooodness in my flask.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Hatter on May 27, 2011, 07:40:16 AM
M'Lady and I will be attending with a fine group of lords and ladys from that area.  We plan to decend upon Middle Amana about 10:00 on Saturday.  Have attended in the past and it is a fun little tent fair.  It seems to get a bit bigger each year.  Looking forward to good companionship, some food, and good drink.  Look me up I will have some goooodness in my flask.

We shall search you out.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Hatter on May 27, 2011, 07:40:16 AM

It was great meeting you this past - had I known the locals you talked of were Ron/Tim and the likes, I may have questioned your character.  ;D  :D  ???
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Hatter

I understand completely.  Always fun to see you.  It was a very enjoyable day.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

We eneded up going all 3 days - Monday was a short one - noble garb in 90 degree heat was a bit warm.

M'Lady was even interviewed by a TV station and showed up on the air :)

Will we see you at any other faires this year?
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell