News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers for storm,flooding,and tornado victims acrooss the U.S.

Started by Lady Amy of York, June 12, 2008, 02:28:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Amy of York

there have been bad tonardo like storms here in New York causing lots of damage.
We have flooding in the midwest.
and then the tornado's in Iowa.

i pray for everyone involved in  this crazy weather pattern, and that all our family  and loved ones, including everyone  on  here  stay  safe. :)
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Deborah

Adding my prayers with yours, Sis. I've been watching the weather channel almost non stop because of this craziness.

If all is going well, you've obviously overlooked something!

Lady Amy of York

tell me about it sis. i have a weather radio  here in the house that i keep on.it has been put to good use the last few days  with all the crazy storms  we have been geeting  coming  off of  the lake.
Lady Amy of York/CaptainAmy of FeistyLady pirateship
Cheiftess Feisty of Clan O' Doinn
HF:Sterling

Deborah

I can imagine...the other day with the tornado watches -here- of all places, and the warning in Poughkeepsie...plus everything that's been going on across the country... It's getting to be quite the season.
If all is going well, you've obviously overlooked something!

Count Adolfo

these events should remind us that life is precious and short

I, too, pray for those affected... not only for those who have been called home to their creator, but also for those left behind and struggling to deal with the overwhelming grief.

I hope that these tragedies open at least a few people's eyes and shows them that we should cherish the time we have with those we love and never put off telling them for 'a better time'
it just may never come.