News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Countdown to Sterling's opening day 2011

Started by Xantrawler, July 01, 2011, 07:03:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xantrawler

One week to go. So who all will be there at opening cannon? Shall we all meet on opening day and raise a pint, flask, horn, mug, stien - or whatever you may perfer to use - to Warwick and our good Queen. GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Xantrawler

Irish you need to come the 23 and watch us renewal our vows. If bot Rohan will pay  you a visit. lol

irish

irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Tygrkat

Unless things change drastically for the better (which I am not at all opposed to, by the way  ;) ) we won't be there opening weekend, but we will be at Sterling at *some* point this season, and we are very much looking forward to raising a pint, mug, flagon, whathaveyou with everyone!
50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Xantrawler

Ahh Irish it will be an honor to have you there. We are hoping all our friends can make it, after all a lot of you were there for us during the worst time in our life, now we want to share one of the happiest times with all of you. If we had the money we would buy all of you a pint or two.

Xantrawler

t minus five days and counting. (Just wait until we get to the hours.) Just a thought but should we stand outside the main gate and do a countdown, like the old Apollo era rocket launch? lol

irish

These are the dates I will be attending faire ~
July 17, July 23, Aug 6 & 7 and last weekend of faire. May add a day, who knows.
Xantrawler....what time on July 23, are the renewing of vows?
Later all....   :P
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Xantrawler

irish the afternoon one, 1 pm. That's about the time you get there normally isn't  it? If so you should get there as we start our march through the grounds to the chapel. Also, one of my best friends may renewl their vows. mentioned it to his wife and she got a thoughtful look on her face. Of course I tempted her with the free mile high cake.

irish

have a great first day at faire, everyone!
:D
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Xantrawler

Already for faire. Sitting here in garb, new boots on, belt, on vest on, money pouch filled, mug ready. Now am I forgetting anything. *TAP TAP TAP Xan.....whisper whisper whisper.*
What do you mean we don't leave for another nine hours!!! We don't need sleep, it be Sterling! Are ye mad!

irish

::)---> rolling eyes at Xantrawler......
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~

Tygrkat

I hope everyone has a fantastic time this weekend!!  ;D

50% Endora, 50% Aunt Clara.

Xantrawler

We e off for the fair land of Warwick. Looking forward to raising our mugs with our all friends and will raise one to our absent friends. To those who can't make it this fine day we shall look forward to another day when we shall gather at the pub. Forward to Warwick!
God Save the Queen!

The Bunny People

The Bunny People will be hitting the road to Warickshire in a few minutes.  Hazzah!!  Captain Jack and Natashia will be coming along with us.  We'll be there every day of the season as usual.  Looking foward to seeing everyone.
Remember it's better to be seen than viewed.
Magically yours,
Maxwell