News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I can't remember for sure..

Started by Seleyna Eirian, July 18, 2011, 09:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seleyna Eirian

but... when is the next Gatherin' supposed to be? I remember mention of an earlier one, in September or October I believe that the winners of the talent contest had decided on? And I'm sure the traditional November weekend as well?

I'm just curious is all... (And I didn't get much of a faire fix yet this season, we were hardly able to attend KYHRF let alone a Castle Day yet!)
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate

jinx

I'd like to know, myself.  There was talk of it potentially being the weekend nearest my birthday (Oct 21), which would make for a happy birthday to me!  xD
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

WindChime

If it is the weekend after ORF I would be super happy since my birthday that weekend  ( Oct.22 )
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

CapnFayeCutler

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! That's the weekend before my wedding so there's no way I could go.  :'(
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Maeve McMayhem

I heard talk of it being the weekend after ORF.... I guess we're waiting for the powers that be.. ;)
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

StareNorthSteve

Can anyone answer this one? Anyone? Beuhler? Beuhler?
Ale-ing Archer
Loveland Castleteer
Head-Balancer of Ale

amy

You need to message BeerSlayer.

Peter Beer Slayer

We are shooting for October so that everyone can go to OHRF and then come back and crash/eat/drink/play/have fun at the Castle then go back to OHRF on Sunday.   

We are still working out & confirming the exact date. 

I'll post it here once we have a date. 
Peter Beer Slayer
IBRSC#1096
IFoRP

Veni, Vidi, Pellicere * Veni, Potavi, Vici

Seleyna Eirian

Fabulous :D
I recalled someone talking about that since we would already be in garb, I was just wondering is all!
wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate

jinx

If it's on a weekend during OHRF, I won't be able to make it.  I'm not going to be at OHRF at all this year, and I work every Saturday that it's running.  I start my vacation on the 16th, and we're leaving for South Carolina the 15th after I get off work. (We were hoping to bring our friend from SC to Castle, had it been the following weekend.) SO, basically, I'll miss you guys, but I won't be there.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

humphrey

all saturdays in october are booked.

i am waiting before i sched anything......we are having a serious issue right now and the castleteers may have to wait til it is resolved

when i have something to report, i will do so

Peter Beer Slayer

@ Humphrey --- No worries.  Let us know when you can talk schedule. 

October was starting to get over booked anyway with a wedding and two Traveling Reveler Conventions

ARCHON
September 30 - October 2, 2011
Collinsville, IL       (St. Louis)

Wedding
October 15
Loveland, OH

GMX Geek Media Expo
October 21 -23,  2011
Nashville, TN

Peter Beer Slayer
IBRSC#1096
IFoRP

Veni, Vidi, Pellicere * Veni, Potavi, Vici

Windhawke

Well whenever it is Mike Mona and I would like to be there please. Please consider us  RSVP'd. grin.

LadyHawkeontheHill

I spoke with Humphrey recently and since the time is nigh for those of us to make plans I feel compelled to let everyone know that Humphrey has said we may very well have to wait til spring for our next gathering. Once again the Castle is being persecuted from those who have done some persecuting in the past. Seems as tho the rules and regulations people have yet again imposed silly standards that the Castle hasn't complied with according to their wishes. It's very political. Humphrey is on top of the situation and will keep us posted, but it doesn't look good.
Willy Nilly on-the-wash town Strumpet
Castleteer Pillar
Irish Penny Brigade member

DrDee

Do let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I will gladly make the drive to become a character witness or to barracade certain roads, or annex townships.
~Through the sands of time, I travel as a teacher and a soldier.
Dr. Jonathan Dee = ORF 
IBRSC#1455
Castleteer