News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Des Moines Ren Faire

Started by Baron Frederick, August 09, 2011, 12:35:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baron Frederick

Just a quicky here, Iwas wondering just who was going to be at the Des Moines Faire? I was hoping to meet some new friends there this year.

Baron Frederick
Baron Frederick

Gauwyn of Bracknell

We will be there the second weekend. 
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Lady Rosalind

I will be there all three weekends with the Royal Court! We're always glad to make new friends!

Celtic Lady

Morgan and I will be there for sure the first weekend and the second Sunday. After that we'll be at MnRF.

Rowan MacD

(moved this from the faire updates thread)

Right now it  looks like David and I will miss opening weekend-we have a function on the 3rd and the Grand-baby's 3rd birthday on the 4th.
  Don't know if we will try to get out there just for one day (5th). We like to go out on a Friday, get a room and stay for the weekend.  We will most certainly be there for the 2nd weekend though.  
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Keno

I'm there for all three weekends.  You will see me there from opening to closing.
This years travels 2013

Performing
Travelers Cross Faire in Strang, Oklahoma

Vending
Iowa Renaissance Festival in Amana Colonies, Iowa
Iowa-Minnesota Pirate Festival in Clear Lake, Iowa
Des Moines Renaissance Faire in Des Moines, iowa

Lord Clisto of York

Who is all coming out to play this second weekend besides everyone here who said they will be there all three? Any new faces?

Lord Clisto, Duke of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Lord Clisto of York on September 09, 2011, 09:31:46 PM
Who is all coming out to play this second weekend besides everyone here who said they will be there all three? Any new faces?

It was good seeing you.  Hope to be back next weekend!
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Rowan MacD

It was lovely meeting Lord Clisto and numerous others Sept 5th and 10th.  Pictures on facebook, please tag yerselves if you haven't already!   
   It's gonna be cool again next weekend so everybody enjoy!  I'm still nursing a bodice burn from Saturday.
Next weekend we will be in Davenport, Ia. for the Quad City Celtic games....Men in Kilts throwing Cabers, working dogs and Shortbread.... 8)

What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Gauwyn of Bracknell on September 11, 2011, 10:26:35 AM
Quote from: Lord Clisto of York on September 09, 2011, 09:31:46 PM

It was good seeing you.  Hope to be back next weekend!

And you as well. I shall be there.

Lord Clisto of York

Quote from: Rowen MacD on September 12, 2011, 10:17:22 AM
  It was lovely meeting Lord Clisto and numerous others Sept 5th and 10th.  Pictures on facebook, please tag yerselves if you haven't already!   
   It's gonna be cool again next weekend so everybody enjoy!  I'm still nursing a bodice burn from Saturday.
Next weekend we will be in Davenport, Ia. for the Quad City Celtic games....Men in Kilts throwing Cabers, working dogs and Shortbread.... 8)

Was a pleasure to see all of you once again. Hope the grand hound can make it.