News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Weather

Started by Sorcha, August 10, 2011, 10:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genta

Capt. Bacardi--- "a long wet one up here, it will not quit"
Gauwyn of Bracknell-- "M'Lady likes the bangers"

DeadBishop

Well, if the latest forecast holds true, this will be the most mild, pleasant weather for a fest season that I can remember since first going.

R/F.com member since 2003

kcdcchef

Quote from: DeadBishop on September 27, 2011, 11:18:08 PM
Well, if the latest forecast holds true, this will be the most mild, pleasant weather for a fest season that I can remember since first going.

is that your home faire DB? has been a wonderful faire weather season. everywhere.

saphire_glade

I really hope it holds up. Not overly warm not cold.... :)

Beautiful weather for last weekend.
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

LadyFae

I hope the weather holds out and, more importantly, I hope that I can head out for the final day! :D
Amanda  =D

"Do not call for your mother.  Who is it that you think let the demons in to eat you up?"

Ms Trish

Quote from: Talie on September 22, 2011, 12:42:39 PM
I'm glad there's no rain forcast for Saturday.  I haven't seen my Dad in over 10 years and he and his girlfriend are coming in on Friday night and heading to Ren Fest with us on Saturday.  Looking forward to a beautiful day.  Is there anything special happening on Saturday that we'll want to make sure we don't miss?
I heard the Queen is being coronated if that interests you.
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Kiss-me-Kate

Quote from: DeadBishop on September 27, 2011, 11:18:08 PM
I am LOVING this weather.   What a treat.   This is MY kind of weather.   I hate being hot, and I hate freezing.
You can take off layers if it is warm, but you are screwed, tattooed and blue if it is too cold.
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!

winterland

Wow the final weekend is looking great. I agree the weather this year has been fantastic for the fest. Loooking to make it out saturday.

kcdcchef

Quote from: winterland on September 29, 2011, 12:29:48 AM
Wow the final weekend is looking great. I agree the weather this year has been fantastic for the fest. Loooking to make it out saturday.

i seriously cannot remember a year with better weather, 2011 has been grand indeed. even august at other faires wasnt as hot as normal

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: kcdcchef on September 29, 2011, 12:49:16 AM
Quote from: winterland on September 29, 2011, 12:29:48 AM

i seriously cannot remember a year with better weather, 2011 has been grand indeed. even august at other faires wasnt as hot as normal

You should have been to Bristol - HOT and HUMID!!
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

kcdcchef

oh i'm sure. i mean, there were a couple weekends in august that seemed rather nasty i guess. for me, i cannot imagine doing faire in that weather. i avoid faire until september most years for that reason, i detest being outdoors when it is above 80.