News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anonymous coming soon

Started by Captain Teague, September 27, 2011, 03:26:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Teague

Anyone heard much about this movie? Supposedly part of a grand debate that Shakespeare was a fraud and that all his works were written by someone else.

http://www.anonymous-movie.com/
The Code is the Law...

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

I saw the trailer for this a few weeks ago when at the movies.

I will see this more for the Costuming. I go into Period Costume Overload when I see films set in a  specific period that I do a lot of.
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

The Lady Mercedes

Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Betty Munro

I too have seen the preview.  I couldn't figure out what the heck it was about, but the costumes caught my eye, and I am going to see it!

The Lady Mercedes

Something I'm happy about: every so often, if I'm lucky, the ad for it pops up on my Kindle!  :)
Why be mundane when you can be a Rennie?!

Hibernian

I did the same thing and my spouse laughed out loud at me, "how typical, see a movie trailer and whats the first thing you look at? Garb!!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

LadyShadow

Quote from: Hibernian on October 10, 2011, 12:41:36 PM
I did the same thing and my spouse laughed out loud at me, "how typical, see a movie trailer and whats the first thing you look at? Garb!!

I did that with the Three Musketeers preview  ::) ;D
May the stars always shine upon you and yours.

Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy # 98 :)

BLAKDUKE

Quote from: Hibernian on October 10, 2011, 12:41:36 PM

I feel your pain.  When my wife and I go to flea markets, we always run into the guy selling drapes and ornate bedspreads and comforters and I always remark, "gee that would make an awsome doublet"  consequently she passes on it because she is afraid I will go ahead and do just that.  I don't have any new doublets lately, but I also don't have hundreds of ducats worth of bedspreads and drapery stuffed in a storage tower.

The BLAKDUKE
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

kcdcchef

they are actually filiming a flash mob for it, or for it's marketing, something, at the Kansas City Renaissnce Festival this weekend, a flash mob is going to read the where for art thou romeo scene at the front gate.