News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 Who? When? Where? - Sherwood Edition!

Started by LadyJessica, November 28, 2011, 01:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJessica

I figured that since I do this for TRF I could do it for Sherwood as well!

For those of you that haven't posted on this list before you need to answer these questions three:

1.)  What weekend of faire are you attending?  (i.e. I will be out Opening day only...at this point)

2.)  How many people are in your group for said weekend?  (i.e., just me...and maybe the hubby)

3.)  Where are you staying?  (example: If I make a long weekend out of it I'll probably stay with my Grandma in Gidding but I'll come and hang out in the campground for a bit if I can.)

Working:  (As I have no clue who on this forum works the faire you'll have to let me know.)  =D
mpullen - Camp director
PyroMaster - operations and secruity

Opening Weekend - February 11 - 12
Camping w/ Clan Procrastination - Lady Kitara, and the Princess, PollyPoPo
Camping w/ PR - Glaodian +1 maybe one more, dreamwalker, *Teach* & Lady Trinn, SirRichardBear
Camping w/ Claw/DG/Chaos - brier patch charlie & Curryfingersnik, LadyJessica, Riot & Lerxst,
Camping w/ Valkryie's Furi - eloquentXI & her Bo'sun
Merlin the Elder & Lady Nimue +3
Magpie Flynn & Nicole +2
Zardoz  - Daytrippin' Saturday
LadyStitch, Pink Pirate, and the Fuzzlet...and maybe a few others
Merlin - Maybe
dbaldock - Maybe
Lady Kett & her trusty sidekick - Hoteling
Ronald the Bald
dreamwalker
spikey & The Impaler Crew
Austin Gypsys
C Dragonworks
scarletnyx - Camping
Lord Dragon & Lady Gryphon
angusmacinnes & Lady Beth
maeven, her hubby, and the cubette (the cubette demands cookies!)  ;) - Hoteling
Mead Swilling Lech & the wee one

February 18 - 19
Camping w/ Clan Procrastination - Lady Kitara, and the Princess, PollyPoPo
*Teach* - Daytrippin' Saturday
Merlin - Maybe
Austin Gypsys
C Dragonworks
Avidd - Hoteling
raevyncait - Hoteling
Riot & Lerxst
Ginette

February 25 - 26
Camping w/ Clan Procrastination - KiltedPrivateer, Lady Kitara, and the Princess, PollyPoPo
Camping w/ PR - *Teach*
Merlin - Maybe
Austin Gypsys
C Dragonworks
Avidd - Hoteling
JackGonzo, MD

March 3 - 4
Camping w/ Clan Procrastination - KiltedPrivateer, Lady Kitara, and the Princess, PollyPoPo
Merlin - Maybe
Austin Gypsys
C Dragonworks
Breandan

March 10 - 11
*Teach* - Daytrippin' Saturday & Bachelor Party weekend, Glaodian
Merlin - Maybe
Austin Gypsys
C Dragonworks

March 16 - 18 (Spring Break Friday)
Camping w/ PR
crashbot +3 - camping
Merlin - Maybe
dreamwalker
Austin Gypsys
C Dragonworks
Avidd - Hoteling
Yrose & Sir Edward - Daytrippin' Saturday
JackGonzo, MD
beckgam462

March 24 - 25
Camping w/ PR -
LadyJessica - Maybe
Merlin - Maybe
dbaldock
Austin Gypsys
C Dragonworks

Closing Weekend - March 31 - April 1
Camping w/ PR - SirRichardBear
Camping w/ the Wayfairers Clan - nomad
Merlin - Maybe
Lady Kett & her trusty sidekick - Hoteling
Curryfingersnik & the family
Austin Gypsys
C Dragonworks
LadyJessica - Daytrippin'
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Merlin the Elder

We are planning on Opening Weekend (Feb 11-12).

Lady Nimue and I are currently planning on bringing 3 additional people down from central Arkansas, two of which come to Scarborough with us one weekend each year for the past 10 years. The third person has only been to faire once. We took him to OkRF last year to pop his faire cherry, if you'll pardon the expression.  His niece from Austin may also join us. For our guests, this will be their first visit to Sherwood.

We will be staying in Bastrop.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Magpie Flynn

I'm planning on opening weekend, bringing Nicole. We'll either be staying in Bastrop again or looking for something a bit closer.

Glaodian

I am planning on camping out opening weekend and will have at least 1 guest with me.  Maybe 2.
--+ Glaodian +--
aka "Gman"
Si vis pacem para bellum

Zardoz

Daytrippin' Opening Saturday,

Gonna try to make at least 3 more, but I gotta see how the work schedule goes
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

crashbot

As usual I only get 1 weekend so I'll be there +3 camping on March 16 - 18.  
Anyone who has the power to make you believe absurdities has the power to make you commit injustices. - Voltaire

KiltedPrivateer

Procrastination should have a presence in our camp site every weekend.  As my job is threatening to make me travel the first six months of next year, I have no idea if I'll make Sherwood or not.  I will have a season pass though.  So put me down for all weekends and I'll keep my fingers crossed that I actually get to make them.  Lady Kitara and our Princess should be there every weekend.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

PollyPoPo

Fortune permitting, I will be there every weekend, driving in Saturday morning and camping with Clan Procrastination Saturday night. 

Polly PoPo
(aka Grannie)

LadyStitch

We will be attenting opening weekend.
So far it will be the PP,myself, and the fuzzlet on Saturday, and then just the PP and I on Sunday. ( Grandma has demanded she get baby time :))  We might be adding 4-8 of our friends and family on Saturday depending on how $$$ goes.
We will be staying with family while there, and driving up to faire. Due to drive time we will most likely not be heading into the camp grounds for a visit.

Can we say we are excited about seeing everyone, and fuzzlet already has a costume for faire!

It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

KiltedPrivateer

Woo Hoo - We currently dominate the board  *YARRRR*
Lover of Lady Kitara

maeven

I shall answer your questions three, Lady Jessica... provided you give me cookies. LOL!

1.)  My husband has requested the weekends of Opening and Closing off from work, so we are planning for those 2 weekends, provided nothing else happens.

2.)  There will only be myself and my husband, unless you want to count the baby bump! LOL  ;)

3.)  We plan to camp with PR, if they will have us! We are a rowdy duo! J/K.

Can't wait to see everyone!
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: maeven on November 29, 2011, 11:17:55 AM

3.)  We plan to camp with PR, if they will have us! We are a rowdy duo! J/K.

Can't wait to see everyone!

Maeven, If you do indeed bunk in with PR, be sure to come by and say howdy, we are two doors down from PR.  In fact you will have to walk right past us in order to get into faire. 

I didn't get a chance to meet you this year at TRF so hopefully I can say Hi at Sherwood (o:
Lover of Lady Kitara

Rani Zemirah

Scally Wag and I are planning to make it down for the weekends surrounding spring break, so March 16-18 & 24-25.  March 23 is Scally's birthday, as well, and we would like to invite all of you to celebrate it with us!  

I presume we'll be camping with PR...  
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

dreamwalker

I'm planning on coming solo opening weekend to start with to Sherwood but haven't found a clan. I have had a premlinary invite to hang with PR, might that offer still be valid? -Dreamwalker
Normal? What's that?