News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Fond Farewell - Caio, Berit

Started by Merlin the Elder, January 13, 2012, 03:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin the Elder

I just found out yesterday that Berit of Miller has left Scarborough. I had only visited with him in person a couple of times, but had numerous exchanges with him via email.  I don't know if you're still monitoring out here 'O,' but I wanted to personally say "Thanks." You've been my contact with Scarby for several years when I had a question or a problem, and you always were there to handle it. I'm glad that last year we actually shared a wine tasting next to you, the first time I actually knew who you were!

For what it's worth, lad, we'll miss you... My hopes and good thoughts go with you to wherever to journey to.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

captmarga

Merlin, if he isn't still on the boards, I'll forward your sentiments to him!

He had an opportunity he could not turn down, seized life by the horns, and was off to places afar (well, far from Faire).  One cannot blame him!

Capt. Marga
Corp Capt Marga, Dame Den Mother, Scarborough Royal Guard.  Keeper of the Costume Closet.  Artist, Rennie, Etc, etc, etc

Merlin the Elder

That's good to hear, Captain. It's always such mixed feelings when someone moves on to better things...you're happy for them, but sad for yourself. 
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

DonaCatalina

Thank you for your time at our home faire. I wish you the best with your new opportunity. Drop by and visit the old home place every once in a while, ok?
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess