News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Talent Show Sign up thread

Started by humphrey, February 14, 2012, 09:42:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humphrey

the prize will be a gift package of castle souvenirs.....including a "castle" made from one of harry's own molds! (some may have noticed, in their travels thru the castle, tiny plaster models of the castle sitting around on display. harry used to raise funds by selling hand made souvenirs, that he sculpted himself and made molds of. i have one of harry's very own hand made castles, that i am willing to offer as a prize)  we need more participation!!  we had a great show last march and i expect all those people to participate again! lol but we need volume! quantity over quality! trust me your efforts will be enjoyed, maybe for unintended reasons, but why be picky. i am trying to learn the mandolin just for the talent show (which is insane cuz i have no talent at all)....which means you can do any damned thing....spin plates, tell don rickles one liners, fart "stairway to heaven" (i would vote for that act by the way) ........you are just entertaining friends!

dont hold back people, remember SNS rolled a beer across his head once......talent is talent. i would love if everyone participated, but i am realistic.....just remember you will be entertaining your friends and you could win a piece of history!

i will be the first to sign up (i am not eligible for prizes, but that hardly matters to me lol)
i am going to keep my bit secret but others can feel free to list theirs if they choose.

performers listin'

hump with a surprise guest
carl
whit's end
Misplaced Laces
Phillip McGuiness
katie

Carl

Once again I will do my best to show how little dignity I posses ( hey that rhymes)
Carl
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

humphrey

lololol nice one carl.....you could do poetry!

humphrey

it has only been a few days, so i am not ramping up the pressure just yet. and there are still 2 months to go....but we need participation. bored castleteers are animals i dont want to have to deal with, so start plotting and planning....feel free to rip off any act you have ever seen.....

Maeve McMayhem

Add Misplaced Laces to the list..we'll do a dirty song or two. It's not talent but..if we're drinking, it might be funny!
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

Katie

Okay, add me to the list please.  I'll think of something.