News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New event: Pensacola Pirate Fest June 9-10

Started by Captain Teague, February 28, 2012, 02:52:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Teague

Brand new event, held at the Pensacola FL. Fairgrounds. Very much a work in progress, I will add news as I get it. They are eagerly seeking Merchants, Vendors, Entertainers and Performers. Last I was informed, they will be holding auditions Mar. 24th.

I know this is a far way to travel for some people, especially musical performers just for an audition. Anyone who wishes can message me and arrange to send along a performance CD and I will make ironclad sure it gets into the right hands. Not only will I be there on cast, I am actively scouting their policies, procedures and overall how they are handling things and am seriously considering becoming an investor so you can be assured I will be deeply hands on in all of their activities.

Initial website, bear with me as I am working hard on getting that upgraded to a much more full and informative view.

http://www.yesteadyhands.com/PirateFestival.html

Get on board for what I am sure will be a great ground floor opportunity.  ;D
The Code is the Law...

BLAKDUKE

JUNE ??????   IN THE SOUTH AND FLORIDA??????    ARE YOU NUTS, CRAZY AND/OR DEPRAVED????????????????
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel

Captain Teague

The Code is the Law...

BLAKDUKE

Captain Teague

Actually though...as I explained to you at the recent Fest....none of that is up to me. I am but a man in the middle.  ;)

Was awesome talking to you however, Your Worship.  ;D
The Code is the Law...

Captain Teague

The Code is the Law...

Merlin the Elder

"Y'all?" Is that any way for a pirate to talk?!?
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Captain Teague

The Code is the Law...

William the Braveheart

A record Monsoon (Over 12 inches) washed us all away today in Pensacola and the Fest was called off this morning. Not looking good for tomorrow either.   
"Consuming my enemies with fireballs from my eyes and bolts of lightning from my arse"

Captain Teague

Sadly, yes. And they keep adding more rainfall amounts for Sunday.

Rumor has it they may try to reschedule for next weekend (Father's Day ). However that will still leave Milady and I out of it, as she has to be in Ft. Lauderdale all next week for a business seminar.

*Sad Pirate, no play time*  :(

Photos that got posted today by residents.

The Code is the Law...

BLAKDUKE

Captain Teague

Quote from: BLAKDUKE on June 10, 2012, 02:17:40 AM
O.M.G.

Aye, me Lordship, that is about the perfect wording for it.

No change today either. I am calling it a washout for at least Milady and I and I figure it will get called off overall. I will confirm as soon as I get word if so.

Current weather:
http://wxug.us/p6d5
The Code is the Law...

Captain Teague

Official word just came in. It has been canceled for today. No word yet on a reschedule.
The Code is the Law...