News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Spirit Of Magic Its getting closer

Started by The Rabbi, March 18, 2012, 08:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rabbi

Have been a bit busy and neglected to post any updates so figured I needed to share. Things are fleshing out very nice and I can not say enough good things about my family of Steel Serenity and Pirate Pixie Productions. It is not often you find entertainers that are willing to step up and help a fair owner get things done. This Village idiot is so extremely grateful for everything they have done to make Magic a reality. Then there is Bubblewright a complete and total stranger who has gifted me with a most wonderful bubble machine. Bubblewright we need a world of people just like you. One of my best forms of support the encouraging words from Merlin The Elder another truly magical individual. Thanks to all of you Magic is Alive
I was forced to back up and regroup and relocate from my preciouse Gypsy Woods to the very front of the property and things are now moving smoothly. The stage is in place and the menu is firming up although my belly is saying its sample time while everyone else is saying not yet. Have picked up a few vendors and allowed myself time to create some SoM souvineers as well. Ill even be able to attend the Ozark Fantasy Fair and be a rennie myself lol. I am now more confident then ever that continueing on in this endevour was the proper thing to do and look forward to growing bigger as the years pass by. 
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Craigmeister

Huzzah!  Thanks for sticking with it & thanks to all who are making this Renfaire happen this year!  I can't wait for SoM 2012!
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

brier patch charlie

Wasn't the Ozark fantasy fair the one that was up in Joplin Mo.
Charles Coleman

The Rabbi

No the Ozark Fair has always been held in Fayetvill Ar but has undergone some restructuing and operated I believe as the Arkansas Renaissance Festival. MoRF of the Missouri Renaissance Festival relocated to Neosho Mo. in 2010 was cancled for 2011 and tenatively scheduled for July of this year. A word of advice do not go to thier website as they were recently hacked and had viruses placed on all pages. If interested in MoRF please let me know and I shall post more info here.
Proud member of FOKTOP

Craigmeister

The Mizzou Renfest also has a group page on Facebook one can check out.
Providing faire information for over 10 years (updated monthly).  Visit www.meistersrealm.com to find all the Renaissance & Celtic-type Festivals in North America.  There's much more to see and do in 'The Realm' as well.

The Rabbi

Well RFFO provided a much needed break and now its panic time with less then 8 days to go. Anybody else wanna take over LOL.
Proud member of FOKTOP

Craigmeister

It looks like Missouri Renfest has been cancelled this year.  HOWEVER, this weekend brings the Spirit of Magic Faire in Strang, OK.  I'm ready to set my tent up in the wee hours of Saturday morning.

The Rabbi

Got you a place all lined out and the Archery Range will be open for you.
Proud member of FOKTOP