News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It's almost time...

Started by Moldy Forest, March 30, 2012, 02:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Spleen

Either you have a rabid rennie on your hands, or, he's so excited he has yet to rinse the toothpaste from his mouth.

*Rennie's should remember to brush their teeth*

Francisco Paula

Pirates don't brush Captain

Adriana Rose

Ian Maxwell

Quote from: Francisco Paula on April 03, 2012, 01:21:07 PM
Pirates don't brush Captain

That's why I don't kiss pirates, unless they're beautiful and female. Preferable drinking scotch not rum.

Blushing

I think we're all a little more itchy for faire because the weather has been so mild.

I might have to start wearing my faire boots to work ...
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Adriana Rose

My house looks like a flower explosion right now... only more to come as festival gets closer.

Norfolk

So, goode friends, in a mere 60 days the gates of Larkspurshire will once again swing open!  Which brings to mind the perennial question:  What are YOU looking MOST forward to on opening day this season??
Just call me "Your Grace"

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Baron on April 10, 2012, 03:19:20 PM
So, goode friends, in a mere 60 days the gates of Larkspurshire will once again swing open!  Which brings to mind the perennial question:  What are YOU looking MOST forward to on opening day this season??

Being there! That is all that matters... well and seeing friends
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Celtic Rune Stones

The rain, hail, wind, and searing heatwave that comes opening day :)

Oh, and meeting friends...
My life is loosely based on a true story...

Edmund Howard

Just the start of another season.  We have planned nothing for the summer planning to be at faire every weekend.  Hoo Rah!  Of course the mundane life has a way of intruding.  But that's the plan for now.

Very glad to hear the cat show is coming back.

Norfolk

Quote from: Wheatie on May 07, 2012, 09:51:31 PM
We have planned nothing for the summer planning to be at faire every weekend. 

HUZZAH!!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Toki and I will be there on Saturdays and in new duds for some of the visits
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Merlin the Elder

Wheatie!  Where have you been?? Good to see you in the area again.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Norfolk

Okay, Lads and Lasses, it's time to start getting all that garb in order, for the gates to Larkspurshire will swing open in a mere
30 days!

Celtic Rune Stones

Quote from: Baron on May 10, 2012, 09:02:55 AM
Okay, Lads and Lassies, it's time to start getting all that garb in order, for the gates to Larkspurshire will swing open in a mere
30 days!

Click-Click-Huzzah!
My life is loosely based on a true story...