News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

It's almost time...

Started by Moldy Forest, March 30, 2012, 02:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Francisco Paula

Oh my god i still have a bracer to carve, a belt and a head crown to all make from leather and i have to fit that in with me doing leather mugs for people that are buying them for faire.  :o

my newest mug to be delievered tomorrow night to scotty

https://picasaweb.google.com/Hikadaf/May102012#5740924926052144210

Norfolk

VERY nice, FP, very nice indeed!
Just call me "Your Grace"

Ms Trish

Quote from: Baron on May 10, 2012, 10:50:45 AM
VERY nice, FP, very nice indeed!

Should see the one made for me! It's absolutely beautiful! And I so wish I could join you guys in 30 days...
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Norfolk

Quote from: Ms Trish on May 10, 2012, 11:27:54 AM
Quote from: Baron on May 10, 2012, 10:50:45 AM
And I so wish I could join you guys in 30 days...

As the teenie boppers are wont to say:  Just DO it!

Zoë

Baron, is the Baroness familiar with your new signature line??
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Francisco Paula

Trish scotty wanted a bigger mug so where yours holds just under 24 oz, this one holds 50 oz. I big mug for a big man.

Plus the hammer is his tatoo

Ms Trish

Quote from: Francisco Paula on May 10, 2012, 03:26:57 PM
Trish scotty wanted a bigger mug so where yours holds just under 24 oz, this one holds 50 oz. I big mug for a big man.

I know you told me how big it is, but I didn't really stop and consider...I'm going to get in soooo much trouble with this mug!

And Baron, I'll keep my fingers crossed for an appearance at CORF until you close the gates on your season; but I won't hold my breath!
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Norfolk

Quote from: Zoë on May 10, 2012, 12:51:26 PM
Baron, is the Baroness familiar with your new signature line??

;D

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: Ms Trish on May 10, 2012, 04:06:59 PM
I know you told me how big it is...
What?!? Wait! Just stop right there!  ::)
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Francisco Paula

I only told her i didn't show her, if i did Mad Jennie Red would beat me sensles.  ;D  :o  ;D

Bahlien

I have an audition for a street cast character this morning at 9. Here it is, almost 2 in the morning! pre-audition gitters are no fun!   :(

"Always with the negative waves, Always with the negative waves. Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful."

Zoë

Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Bahlien

Thank you! It helped. They changed my "roll" before I got to my audition. I say "roll" (role)  because I am now to be a baker of the street cast!   Time to start hunting for bread props!  I am glad I didn't have to pain people with some bad fish jokes I had "lined" up.

I wasn't expecting at all to be contacted this year.  It is a great privilege for this opportunity to try and become apart of the street cast. Something that is also very humbling as I get to see how the veterans have done it for so long.  I certainly hope I do not disappoint!

And finally for those whom I got to meet finally, I apologize for my muteness! I was fighting off sleep and basking in the overwhelming nature of what I've stepped into! Also thank you for all of the great ideas! I will be making good use of them!
"Always with the negative waves, Always with the negative waves. Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful."

Francisco Paula

I am volunteering to help with the big cat show on saturdays so you will bet to see me alot this year.

Merlin

I had such a good time at the CORF last year... I just may come back some time. GREAT people in Colorado !
Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making