News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

You are handing over your body to a new owner. What do you point out?

Started by Valiss, April 06, 2012, 04:41:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valiss

When you are selling a used car or a house you are expected to point out things to the new owner that aren't obvious or intuitive and you have only learned by owning the car or house for a long time.

What if we had to do this with our body? So what features are unique to your physique?

DonaCatalina

The tailbone is broken; so be careful of sitting on anything hard too long.
Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Celtic Lady

It wobbles and can be unsteady so be careful while walking. The brain does have a minor glitch with the memory which can cause confusion at times. Temperature regulating can be a problem esp. when overheating. This can lead to a whole slew of problems/inconveniences.

Merlin the Elder

You're doing this at your own risk... It needs a valve job, all the hoses need replacing, the frame's bent, you can't drive it over 30, it overheats easily, it leaves puddles everywhere it goes, and the tailpipe definitely needs a muffler.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Ferret

Rowan MacD

General condition~One owner, classic lines, high mileage, but generally well maintained.  Some minor dents, no rust and no major component or engine repairs. No open Service Bulletins and no known recalls.  Does not smoke or consume too much lubricant.
  Appearance~Never had body work or fillers to appear newer than it is, but the roof requires monthly repainting when base steel color starts to show through.  Upholstery is showing some wear, but still comfortable.
  Recommend continued regular maintenance and will last another 30 years. 

What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

The Rabbi

Buyer BEWARE As Is NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES. Memory drive crashed, mobility limited (this gets lost from time to time did I mention the memory crashed), Joints functional but barely,Body parts go out more then body oh and memory crashed, Abundent supply of gas just not usable, Visability limited but correctable, Hearing selective, Oh and the Memory crashed. Yeah I think that gives you the general idea, now if you have any sense about you... you will turn slowly and RUN LIKE HELL befor its too late. 
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Hoowil

The upper back pain, shoulder cramps, and random numbness in the left arm may be the result of an anatomical anomaly, specifically too many ribs. Buyer may also want to replace the feet at earliest convenience, as these are flat and suffering damage due to prolonged use of non-custom shoes.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Bob of the Lake

BUY NOW!!
A deal like this doesn't come along every day! All new and in perfect working condition! Never in an accident and absolutely no blemish anywhere. Quick, responsive, handles like a dream, and absolutely no maintenance will be needed--EVER!!! Don't pass up the best deal on the planet!!

Disclaimer: Previous owner is a liar.
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

Captain Teague

The Code is the Law...

Mairte

It's surprisingly in a lot better shape than it first appears... ;D