News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Start Watching for Ticket Deals!

Started by Bonny Pearl, April 12, 2012, 08:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

eloquentXI

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on April 27, 2012, 07:57:57 PM
If you're going, Elo, I can only assume that you are the "She" in Shenanigans...

Who, me? I am completely innocent, I tell you!
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

maeven

LOL! One question though... Are you planning another costume surprise for this year? Last year's surprise was awesome! :)
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

Yrose

Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Bonny Pearl

Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

LadyJessica

Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

KiltedPrivateer

Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

SQiRL

My only concerns for this are in the fine print...

All tickets can be picked up at Texas Renaissance Festival Will Call;

must present valid ID that matches name on voucher • Remaining food will be picked up at Shoppe 130D •

Entire value must be used in a single visit
-----------------------

Since ive never bought from living social,   im assuming that 1 voucher is good for 4 tickets?  or do you get a voucher for each ticket?
And,  the entire value to be used in a single visit -   is this the value for a single ticket?  or do all 4 tickets have to be burned that weekend since it appears that the only place to pick these up is at will call?

And.... I was looking for a way to give them the ticket holders names on the trf website but couldnt find any.... how does this take place?  Via living social?
This gets back to.... if you put your name on a voucher and its good for 4 tickets.... in theory,  your name will then be on all 4 tickets....  Can i simply just give one of my tickets to a friend on that day?

so many questions..... did anybody buy from them before that might have these answers?

Trillium

Also note that it is a family pack - 2 adults, 2 children
Got faerie dust?

LadyJessica

If it's like last year, it leads you to the TRF ticket website where you put in a code for each ticket and you can either have them at will call or print them up and use them at your leisure.

Once you are on the buying screen for the tickets you can put the name on them.  And TRF doesn't look at the name on the ticket, they just scan them. 

Hope that helps!
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

SQiRL

Quote from: Trillium on June 27, 2012, 03:19:32 PM
Also note that it is a family pack - 2 adults, 2 children

it has both on the purchase page

Trillium

Got faerie dust?

Valeria Skyye

Still wondering about the entire value being used in a single visit...now if I can get the 4 tickets and use 1 ticket on 4 seperate weekends that would be great but I only need 3 adult tickets per weekend and that would just be a waste of a ticket if I have to use them all at one visit
Co-founder and member of Clan Dragonass
Member Clan McLotofus

LadyJessica

Ok...I just bought a 4 pack for a friend and the site said they'd send me an email about it tomorrow so I'll let you know what's going on once I get that.
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP

Yrose

Yep, I bought 2 at this price I'll figure it out!
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Terre Albert

The redemption is very simple.  Last year you had to go to our site and go through a long process to redeem your purchase.  Now you bring your receipt to the gate and they give you the number and type of tickets you purchased.  Tickets are not date specific.  The only problem I could see is if you bought the package to share with someone, in your name, and they came a weekend before you with the receipt and no ID to match.  The person who purchased the tickets would need to come to the gate first and then give the tickets out. There are limited numbers of these packages and if my math is correct, $30 for 4 adult tickets is $7.50, this is the best deal of the season.  Hope this answers all your questions if not e-mail me talbert@texrenfest.com