News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Start Watching for Ticket Deals!

Started by Bonny Pearl, April 12, 2012, 08:30:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SQiRL

Ugh... that makes things difficult.  

I think i like the ability to do it from the website because then i could print out the tickets.

GIven that I live 4 hours away in dallas,   If i wanted to share these with my friends and for some reason i couldnt make it down... everybody would be screwed.

Edit -

Is there a chance that they will revert it back to the system from last year?  The other problem i could see would be for campers.  We had to have tickets on hand when we came in last year or buy a ticket at the camping entrance.  How will this be address when we roll up without any kind of ticket? 

KiltedPrivateer

Interestingly enough, and try to avoid going off topic, but the local law man has never questioned any of our group who claimed their tickets to be at will call.  Not sure if anyone else has the same experience or not.
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Valeria Skyye

Adult 4 packs are sold out :(   I hope they offer it again.
Co-founder and member of Clan Dragonass
Member Clan McLotofus

SQiRL

Terre Albert

While you may like the old process we received countless, problems with people trying to redeem and get their tickets last year.  These social media deals are a great price but not designed for every purpose.  This is the best way we could think of. As long as you have the receipt they will let you in the campground gate. 

LadyJessica

TRF posted that they are going to start selling the camping passes online starting August 1st. I asked on their twitter page if they'll ever have a BOGO deal for them and they said excellent idea so I'm watching for that as well.

Edited to correct what my cell phone auto-corrected... >:(
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

DonaCatalina

Aurum peccamenes multifariam texit
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Al-Nimer

Quote from: DonaCatalina on July 13, 2012, 01:12:18 PM
Quote from: Yrose on July 13, 2012, 07:44:08 AM
Here's another Living Social ticket deal!

http://www.voicedailydeals.com/houston/deals/17-for-a-weekend-pass-to-the-texas-renaissance-festival-reg-35/?utm_source=newsletter-houston&utm_medium=VOICEemail-houston&utm_campaign=dotdemail-houston

I bought three weekend passes. I will still need 3-4 tickets for Friday November 23.
I just bought 4 of these.  Hopefully the Princess' ballet schedule will allow us to use them.  The deal is still good for another 3 days or so!
"I reject your reality and substitute my own!" - Adam, Mythbusters

Yrose

Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Name your kid "Texas Renaaissance" and get lifetime pass...
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Yrose

Sorry, past that stage in life. Doubt I can talk Tiffany in to naming my grandchild that one day. Besides if it's a girl it would have to be Texas Renaissance Anne. She already promised to pass Anne on to the fifth generation.

DonaCatalina

It's looking more and more like I will have to break down and order black Friday tickets from the website unless someone has other knowledge.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess

Yrose

Sorry I haven't seen any on Black Friday.

DonaCatalina

I went ahead and bought the adult 4 pack for us for Black Friday. at $15 each, that looks like the best deal that I will get. It helps that there are 4 of us.
Marquesa de Trives
Portrait Goddess