News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

New RENAISSANCE Magazine!! No photo of Jane the Phoole

Started by Lady Kathleen of Olmsted, May 28, 2012, 11:49:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

A note to my Bristol Renaissance friends...The newest issue of RENAISSANCE magazine is out. Twelve pages of your lovely faire I attend every August is featured.

As I perused through the pages, not one photo of the world reknown, Jane the Phoole!!!  >:( >:(

Needless to say, I was a bit taken back! How can such an omission of one of the most visible faces of Bristol not have a photo included??? It wouold be like advertising the Minnesota Renaissance Festival without Twig the Fairie!!!

Send RENAISSANCE magazine letters of complaint, or the photographer who omitted Jane. This is sacrelige!!!!
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

The Rabbi

Curiosity bested me and I had to see just who or what this Jane the Phoole was. I must admit that she does seem to be a bit extreme and possably a tad bit eccentric. And yes I think Tea with Jane would be an absalute and total blast. That being said I would say she stands out and does deserve an article but really does one personna make the whole faire?Im on the bandwagon write a story about her PLEASE but lets not forget the others who work just as dillegently and say she is the fair.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP