News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The next Vilification Tennis show

Started by Ethel, June 26, 2008, 06:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ethel

It's probably time to plug this.

Saturday, June 28th, 10:00 PM-Vilifying with the Stars!

In June, Vilification Tennis will present Vilifying with the Stars! "Amateur" contestants will compete for the opportunity to become our newest vilification tennis team. Contestants will be paired with "professional" vilifiers for their shot at fame. The audience will decide who will become our newest Vilification Tennis Idol!

Come on out and see us rip these rookies a new one!

In all seriousness, this is our new audition process, one that I hope will be more supportive, kinder, gentler, etc.  Each of us has been working with and coaching a "rookie" hopeful throughout the last month, and will partner with them during the show.  The old method was to give any new team a shot and if they bombed on stage that was too effing bad.  I know this probably tarnishes our "image" as being mean, but offstage, we really do work as a team and this will be more in line with that as well as be better for our show format in general.

Now don't tell anyone we're really softies.

Kiss-me-Kate

I heard it was awesome, the girl who "won" was great. 

I have to say, my son was the "minor" contestant.  You guys were great allowing him to participate.
He had a great time and said it was definitely harder than it looks.
~ Notouchin' M'Crack
Pucker Up!