News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Longs Peak Irish Scottish Highland Festival

Started by Zoë, August 06, 2012, 09:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoë

One month to go until the Longs Peak Irish Scottish Highland Festival!

Will any of you be making it up to attend? With my new job I can actually look forward to making it for at least one of the days during the festival. All the same, I live but a couple blocks from the festival grounds, so if you're coming up to attend please let us know so I can be sure to say hi to some of my friends....
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Blushing

It's a great event: http://scotfest.com/Scottish_Festival/Home.html

I'm hoping to head up Sunday (Sept. 9) for the music and jousting, but I'm still fine-tuning plans.

;D
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Ian Maxwell

I'll be there for the weekend with some friends. Hope to see you R/Fers.

Ian

Francisco Paula

Adriana Rose

Me and my clan are coming! I am beyond excited to be going. We are planning on saturday and taking the monsters to the parade in the morning.

Zoë

Yes, we'll be taking up a spot on the parade route probably near the curve onto highway 36 as that is relatively close to our house.  (I've never actually seen the parade but I'm assuming it comes east down Elkhorn and ends at the fairgrounds as do the majority of parades here?) Look out for us; I've gotten a promise from the Better Half that he'll wear his new kilt.
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Adriana Rose

Well those plans got scuttled very fast :-\ We cant come this year, one of these times I will make it there!

Zoë

I've just bought my gate pass for Saturday and will be at the parade in the morning!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Francisco Paula

well saturday is out for us we have a leather shot glass class we are teaching at tandy leather from 10 to when ever we finish

Zoë

Hopefully we are getting all the rain out of the way today, looks like the rest of the weekend will be very nice!
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Believe we will be there Sunday. Plans for Saturday and they may fall through but doubtful
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e