News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Please light a candle, and say a prayer..For Lady Serena!

Started by renren, October 11, 2012, 07:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

renren

For Lady Serena,and her hubby TomL,
My bestest friend and Pirate Sis, who found out today that there is a tumor in her stomach. The nature of said tumor is unknown, until further testing is done this month.
I know this is not lengthy and detailed,but, I'm usually a straight to the point kinda person.

Thank you..
Renren
Renren
Wench  #  3783
Treasure Guardian and giggling interrogator of the "Feisty Lady"

Guppy # 32 ROoL

Sir Martin

Prayers offered for Lady Serena.  May God heal her and keep you all safe.

Merlin the Elder

Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rani Zemirah

Keeping them in my thoughts and prayers, and sending lots of healing energy, Renren... 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Pharmar Greybeard & Maria

Baron Frederick

may it not be as serious as it sounds.But just in case good thoughts their way! !
Baron Frederick

lady serena

Thank you everyone for the healing thoughts and prayers. I go for my second endoscopy on Monday and have a biopsy and ultra sound of all my organs done at the same time. Right now the Mayo is calling it a GIST tumor, and from what I have been able to find on the Internet is not a rare tumor.

I had the second endoscopy today and was told that I actually have 2 of these tumors in my stomach both are small, and one has burst open. I will now more information on wed.
Guppy # 81
Fins up

Lady Gregory